Thanks Pam!!!

Options
jomom2
jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
I just wanted to put a topic so we may thank Pam for setting this wonderful challenge up for us! You are the best Pam!!xoxoxo!

Replies

• Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!!! This is a great motivational tool and we all thank you Pam!!!!!!

Cheers:flowerforyou:

Alsison
  • marulop14
    marulop14 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yes. Thanks Pam! You are great for doing this.... Thank you for the time invested in this... Everything looks super organized... Can't wait to see who will be thE new team mates of th whole groups
  • chicagoposh
    Options
    Thank you!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
  • Ngwarai2012
    Options
    THREE CHEERS FOR PAM!! ... HIP-HIP HOORAY!!
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thank you Pam!! I love that you set this all up for everyone. It is such a great motivation I love all the new people I am meeting and all the support I get and give:D You're AWESOME
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I really wish they had a like/love button so we can show that we like what someone else has posted. Thanks Pam, you are the greatest and it is super great that we all have met online to do something we all want and you are making it happen. :)
  • just2liveagain
    Options
    Agreed! This is an awesome group and I'm glad I am a part of it, thank you for your time in making this challenge Pam!!!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of the above! Pam somehow takes a personal interest in all Red Team members-this team is Kickin It!
  • PattyArchuleta
    PattyArchuleta Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: PAM YOU ROCK!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!:smooched: :smooched: :heart: :smooched: :smooched: :heart:
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: Awwww...you guys are all so sweet!!!! :flowerforyou: I am really enjoying doing this .......and it is benefiting me keeping me focused on my weightloss! I am loving all of your feedback and HAPPY that this group is also helping you!!!! You guys are GREAT!!!!!!!:love::love:

Pam:wink:
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I agree...........I LOVE this Challenge! Thanks for everything you have done for this PAM. You are AMAZING!!!! This challenge has helped me to start exercising.
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Great Challenge. Thanks Pam!