WELCOMING OUR NEW TEAM PARTICIPANTS!!!!

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
I would like to welcome our new team participants. I was not able to divide them up into the weight categories because I did not want to shift current participants into different teams. I placed them in order of availability on a team. GOOD LUCK TO OUR NEW PARTICIPANTS! Your Team Captains will be contacting you with information!

**************JUST A QUICK NOTE....... AFTER THESE PARTICIPANTS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE TEAMS THE TOTALS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

RED TEAM 25 PARTICIPANTS
BLUE TEAM 24 PARTICIPANTS
GREEN TEAM 24 PARTICIPANTS
BLACK TEAM 24 PARTICIPANTS

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
NEW BLUE TEAM MEMBERS:

RRAKCARTER (KATIE)

MICHAELVHAWK

SHEBB (DIANE)

CFILES

BRITTMG (BRITTNEY)

PAUTROCO (PAULA)

TAC2413 (CAMILLE)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

NEW GREEN TEAM PARTICIPANTS:

JENNYCYR (JEN)

SLBAUER63(SHAVONNE)

TARMSTRONG96

CARTERKG47 (KRISTINA)

BROMAX (MAX)

RAVEN23UK

******************THE BLACK AND RED TEAM ARE STAYING WITH THEIR ORIGINAL TEAMS!**************************

GOOD LUCK TO ALL NEW PARTICIPANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding us Pam!!!!! I better get to work! I've been reading the Red Team posts and you all are doing FANTASTIC!!!! congratulations to all of you!!!
    I'm Team Blue, so gotta go!!! Have a great day everyone!
    Good luck & keep up the FANTASTIC work!!!!!!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    RED TEAM ROCKS! not just because we won Week One, but also we're the ONLY team to keep all our members--nobody dropped out. Let's stick together again for Week 2!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding us Pam!!!!! I better get to work! I've been reading the Red Team posts and you all are doing FANTASTIC!!!! congratulations to all of you!!!
    I'm Team Blue, so gotta go!!! Have a great day everyone!
    Good luck & keep up the FANTASTIC work!!!!!!

Thank you and CONGRAT for your successful weightloss so far!!!!! You are doing an amazing job!!! KEEP it up!!!
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    RED TEAM ROCKS! not just because we won Week One, but also we're the ONLY team to keep all our members--nobody dropped out. Let's stick together again for Week 2!
    You are right! Hopefully the rest of the teams will follow by example of Red!
  • marulop14
    marulop14 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yay! My husband made it in!!!
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Am I in a Team????? Bought the Wii DVD
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the challenge!!!!! Good Luck!
  • Kristinagreen47
    Kristinagreen47 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!! I'm super excited to be a part of this challenge now! I am TEAM GREEN which is very appropriate considering that is my last name!:) Lol I'm looking forward to going on this journey with all of you!!
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    So excited to be added to the challenge and become a member of the GREEN TEAM (Green is one of the colors of my college Alma Mater - it must be a sign!). Can't wait to continue this journey with all of you. Thanks for adding all of us newbies Pam!

13251352.png
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    NEW BLUE TEAM MEMBERS:

RRAKCARTER (KATIE)

MICHAELVHAWK

SHEBB (DIANE)

CFILES

BRITTMG (BRITTNEY)

PAUTROCO (PAULA)

TAC2413 (CAMILLE)

Congrats and Good Luck to our newest Blue team members!!!! Lets do this!!
    I'm Blue also so if you would like please add me as a friend!!
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to have made it to this group!! Go Green Team!!
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the new team participants! Go Blue Team!!!
  • phelpsmamma
    Options
    New Blue members I am sending friends requests now :)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Congrats to all the new members. Happy losing Everyone. Green team members don't forget to visit our thread and introduce yourself. Go Green!!!!! Our captain is thedomestichick (Carla).
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yay.....go RED!!!! That is awesome that we didn't lose any member!!!!!!
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Are new people allowed to still get in on this????? My sister wants to join.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Welcome Blue Team members! I wish you fun and great health on our adventure! Please feel free to friend me! :)
  • PattyArchuleta
    PattyArchuleta Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome to the Green team.. We are happy to have you!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:explode: :explode: :love: :love: GO GREEN:love::love: :explode: :explode:
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!!!! :-D
  • kkenny0146
    kkenny0146 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome Green Team members! You all are going to do AWESOME! Go Green!