Any Kosama folks here?

Options
maieranne77
maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
Just trying to find some fellow Kosama folks here. :) I attend Ankeny location.

Replies

• NoMoreMT
    Options
    I started Kosama yesterday in Cedar Rapids. :)
  • maieranne77
    Options
    Yeay!! How did day 2 go? Ours was plyo Monday, upper body/abs Tuesday. Is this your first session or are you an alumni?
  • NoMoreMT
    Options
    This is my first session - I was actually pretty pissed at myself because I missed Tuesday (poor scheduling on my part) but I've realized that I am going to have to do 5 am tues/thurs and 4:30 pm M/W/F. So this morning was my first 5 am after just doing 4:30 yesterday, I didn't feel like I was going to die like I thought I would :)
    I just keep pushing towards Saturday because I am most excited for yoga.
  • maieranne77
    Options
    Ooohhh that's a quick turn around 4:30 to 5am! Hopefully it went well for you. This is tecnically my 3rd session but I was very sporatic the 2nd session with the holidays.
    I think they do a very good job of easing people into the intensity. I remember feeling the same way....."didn't feel like I was going to die like I thought I would :)". I really enjoy yoga too! Just wish it wasn't so early on a saturday. :)
  • NoMoreMT
    Options
    Have you figured out a good way to track your calories burned from Kosama on MFP? I really don't like that it looks like I haven't done any exercise because the only one I could figure out how to enter was Kickboxing...I guess I could get one of those devices that tracks how many calories you burn, but I don't know that I want to drop the cash on that just yet.
  • maieranne77
    Options
    No I haven't. I was using "high impact aerobics" for plyo and just adding a random number in for the rest of the week. Sooo cheating!!! I ended up ordering a HRM this week so I can be more acurate. I hated to spend the $$ but I'll be able to use it for all my excercise as I tend to do the treadmill the days I can't make it to class.