Options
ecmcnamee
ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
JFDI :)

Replies

• stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Good for u Beth. I'm still yet to do mine from Wed (Fri here today) but will get it done this arvo :D
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    I finished ... there was no way in hell I could do 44 pushups the last set. My arms are just not that strong especially with all those sets beforehand. I managed 38 and probably the last 5 of them shouldn't be counted but I am today cuz I finished this thing and I deserve it!
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I finished ... there was no way in hell I could do 44 pushups the last set. My arms are just not that strong especially with all those sets beforehand. I managed 38 and probably the last 5 of them shouldn't be counted but I am today cuz I finished this thing and I deserve it!

#damnrightudo

Way to rock out the past 6 weeks!!
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I finished but not as strong as I would've liked. I got in 22, 22, 30, 30, 25, 25, 18, 18 on max set I had to split it 30 & 25. My right ab muscle is still sore. The rest days have helped, but once I start back to the pushups it seems to flare up again, especially on these days of 9 sets...hmmm. I'm excited for the exhaustion test on sunday. I hope to get in at least 55 :)
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    I finished but not as strong as I would've liked. I got in 22, 22, 30, 30, 25, 25, 18, 18 on max set I had to split it 30 & 25. My right ab muscle is still sore. The rest days have helped, but once I start back to the pushups it seems to flare up again, especially on these days of 9 sets...hmmm. I'm excited for the exhaustion test on sunday. I hope to get in at least 55 :)

My abs do the same thing ... core work right? Good luck on the exhaustion test .. I'm going to be happy wit 35 solid ones.