2»

Replies

• duharvalgt
    Options
    definatley Yiazmat from Final Fantasy XII took me like 5 hours to kill him
  • rebel_girl11
    rebel_girl11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm currently rage quitting on the new Zelda game. I got to a part where this tiki looking thing kept killing me so i quit without saving... When i go back i have to do like 2 hours of replaying... sigh not worth it right now.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    ohhhhh yea all the time! lol

I just started playing Skyrim and i get so frustrated i always end up quitting.
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    I've done this a couple times when raiding on WoW. Wipe after wipe after wipe cos some idiot can't stop standing in fire. Fake a d/c and throw my keyboard down in disgust.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I had to rage-quit Skyrim yesterday because this stupid draugr wight kept killing me and I got all mad. I gave it one more try, only to find that he wasn't in his usual place, so I figured maybe I'd snuck past him and went on into the next room. But he followed me and attacked me from behind, so I yelped, which was embarrassing because my husband was sitting right there, so I had to quit for a while. But he made me play again and helped me strategize, and I finally beat the thing and moved on. If my husband hadn't been here, I probably would have given up, and that would have been the end of Skyrim.
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Left 4 Dead.
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Super Meat Boy

'nuff said...LOL

My Daughter always points out Super Meat Boy and says to me.. "Daddy! Super Meat Boy makes you Annnnngry!"
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    ive tried to break many controllers but halfway though the twist i realize it and stop
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I rage-quit Pirates of the Burning Sea at level 14 because some mean horrid lvl 49 sunk my ship. And I had all my supplies onboard (which they took).
    I hate PvP.
    Cancelled my scrip and never played again :D
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Tibia....... i forgot about Tibia i truely rage quit that one way back in the day because of the same thing someone killed me took all my money and gear. back then i had no idea the difference between pvp or pve servers :(
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I never rage quit.

Im a guy.

We have this in-built "GAH! This **** will NOT beat me!!!" attitude! :D