New here

Options
jprid88
jprid88 Posts: 17 Member
Hi everyone! I just had my baby a month ago and I've started eating a lot better than I did while I was pregnant, that alone is a challange. I gained 37 pounds and I have about 20 to go. I was around the 130s before I was pregnant and I was in pretty good shape, I had started down p90x and then stopped when I found out I was pregnant, I had a c section and so far I've started walking but I'm bored with that so I'm hoping in two weeks I can start back with a more rigorous workout. I'm hoping this app will help me stay on track because I really unwanted to fit my old clothes and feel better about myself. Feel free to add me I def need some friends to help me stay on track

Replies

• AMummysLife
    AMummysLife Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile: and welcome!

I gave birth to #2 nearly 6 weeks ago. It's my second time around of trying to loose baby weight on here.
  • jprid88
    Options
    How easy was it to loose the weight the first time
  • AMummysLife
    AMummysLife Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    How easy was it to loose the weight the first time

I didn't try very hard for the first 3 years and only seriously started last year in January only I conceived #2 in March and had to stop. I managed to loose about 7.5 kg (about 15 lb) before doing so though. Now I have about 60 lb to loose to get to my goal weight.
  • jprid88
    Options
    You can do it!