day 9 - 15/01/12

Options
Pinkmaddycat
Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
afternoon

well my day 8 today, thought i worked hard but seem to build up much of a sweat, although it could be because its freezing.....and my heating isnt on!

being near day 10 is quite exciting!

yesterday seems to have been a quiet day on the post, hope its not because people are dropping out....come get up and go if you need some motivation search the message boards for results pics, you have your before you just need to work for the afters!

Replies

• djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Options
    That's right!!! Congrats on doing yours today Rachel. :) I haven't done mine yet but I will be soon. Just been on the net for a few. :) I'll post when i'm done..... :)
  • djuniteus
    Options
    Just knocked mine out!! Yeah!! Come on Ladies lets do this!! :) You are strong. Don't let this thing beat you... I know we can finish this. Don't quit on me now!!! We can beat Jillian at her own game!!! :devil: :bigsmile:
  • Icklemellie
    Options
    Have decided to do it this evening after kiddies have gone to bed, did miss one day out day 7 but keeping on it as much as I can!!! Will message again once Im done. Well done everyone!!! x
  • lgwhizz
    lgwhizz Posts: 65
    Options
    Hey,

Ive no excuses guys coz lets face it its not exactly taking heaps of time out of your day, but let the battle in my head win and have been lazy this weekend and not done it. I have walked though but that is not good enough. Promise to try and get back on it.

Food wise not been great either!!!!

So all in all im a bit disappointed with myself. Also got a mega crazy week next week with trips up north for work, late nights and two job interviews! Will just need to see how it all goes.

Im sorry if im letting anyone down! All i can do it try my best next week.

Well done all of you xxx
  • djuniteus
    Options
    Laura, don't get down on yourself. Its ok. I was just trying to push everyone. Sometimes life just happens. :) We all have up and down days. Do what you can. If any of you don't do the shred for one or two days, don't get bummed out just try and do some exercise for the day. Just don't get inactive or you will give up. Try to eat good too!!! At least you can stay on track diary wise. I have faith in all of you. :) I :heart: you all for doing this with me. :wink:
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm so dragging today, It's my day 7 of 30DS, I've made the kids move their huge train village they have set up in my "exercise Spot" in front of the TV, so I have to do it or my 7 yr old boy wont let me live it down LOL Still hurting from shin spints, it's a real pain walking down stairs :( I have bought some wonderful insoles- I have flat feet and this has always been my problem though out my life even in high school. I will be getting my Shred in NOW before I lay back down in the sun and end up napping LOL Today is defintately a mind game for me. OKAY- I'm going NOW!!! Ha Ha

Stefanie

Nice work to everyone out there... We started this to be healthier and we are already, I can only imaging if we stick this out for 30 days!!! Soon there will be only 20 to go!!! How cool is that??!!
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm so dragging today, It's my day 7 of 30DS, I've made the kids move their huge train village they have set up in my "exercise Spot" in front of the TV, so I have to do it or my 7 yr old boy wont let me live it down LOL Still hurting from shin spints, it's a real pain walking down stairs :( I have bought some wonderful insoles- I have flat feet and this has always been my problem though out my life even in high school. I will be getting my Shred in NOW before I lay back down in the sun and end up napping LOL Today is defintately a mind game for me. OKAY- I'm going NOW!!! Ha Ha

Stefanie

Nice work to everyone out there... We started this to be healthier and we are already, I can only imaging if we stick this out for 30 days!!! Soon there will be only 20 to go!!! How cool is that??!!

Done!! Yes!! Off to Ice those Shins =) Thanks for the motivation!