Looking for members based in Scotland...

Options

Replies

• rainbownicola
    rainbownicola Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I just joined today! I was born in the Vale, I live in Dumbarton now. Lived up near Aberdeen for a while too. (:
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Hello! Just joined the group. I live in Alexandria otherwise known as the Vale...just a 15 minute walk away from Loch Lomond:drinker: !
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    hello

welcome all newbies!!!

went my first ever jog yesterday morning was amazing!!!! jogged along the coast looking over to orkney was just great :D
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I live in Port Glasgow, this is my umpteenth time dieting, ive yoyo-ed continuously, but im turning 30 this year and have genuinely had enough! So, I started seriously yesterday, and have had a great first day today and Im hopeful I can stick to it! Pleas feel free to add me as a friend for support and good luck everyone! :D
  • danstewart1978
    danstewart1978 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome to -

b4byange1
    charlotte66
    SlinkyPinkyBu
    rainbownicola
    indrani1947

Thanks for recently joining...

Remember - this is a totally open forum so any chat, tips or anything else you think your Scottish co-members would be interested in are more than welcome - Good Luck Trimmers!!!
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    With the way the weather's been recently - anyone any ideas on how to incorporate gales into resistance routines :)?
  • ukjohn
    ukjohn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks,

It's good to see a Scoatish group :smile:

I'm John from Longridge, just outside Whitburn. I've been on MFP for a while. I started towards the backend of 2010 and lost a fair few kgs, but got my world turned upside down when diagnosed with Thyriod Cancer, so last year was about getting my health, rather than fitness sorted as it's now time to give myself kick in the backside and lose the 'extra' weight that came along with the illness.

Looking forward to some banter and mutual support from my fellow Scots
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    With the way the weather's been recently - anyone any ideas on how to incorporate gales into resistance routines :)?
    Walk into them on the way there and walk backwards on the way home! :bigsmile:
    That doesnt make sense does it?
  • scotrunner
    Options
    Hello, I'm from Aberdeen. Be nice to chat to other scots!
  • LadyPenelopePink
    Options
    Hello all :-) I'm up in Moray. Lost 5 stone a few years ago (needed to lose 7) but have slowly but surely put backon nearly 3! Used weight watchers before going to try here first this time as the iPhone app is great
  • jankleberry
    Options
    Hi everyone, Im Jan, 25 from Glasgow!
    I have a 2year old daughter and about 4stone to lose!

feel free to add me :) xxx
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Hello from Glasgow!

I've been at this now for just over a year and my sights are moving towards fitness as a goal, rather than as a way to achieve weight loss, not that I don't still have a few pounds to lose...

Anyone here training for a Triathlon? I'm hoping to do one this year. Just have to find the right one. At the moment that's a short, flat one! :laugh:
  • Butterscotch76
    Options
    Hi everyone from Aberdeen :)

Lost 4.5lbs in my first week tracking on MFP so long may it continue!
  • danstewart1978
    danstewart1978 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well done Butterscotch7, welcome to the group...
  • MunchMonster
    MunchMonster Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I'm from the Glasgow area but been studying up in Dundee for the past 3 years, halfway through my last one so will be returning to the west coast soon! Will be sad to leave my Dundee gym though!

Been using this site on and off for a while but trying to stick with it properly this time. Feel free to add me - I still have no friends on here! ;_;
  • tunengine
    Options
    Hi I'm Tom

Used this App to shift about 10 kilo and get in shape this time last year, so Im back to do the same

Im based in Ediburgh :drinker:
  • SnookiBaby92
    Options
    Hey, Im from Aberdeen :)

Looking for friends, so add me! :)
  • r25jlt
    r25jlt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hiyi fae da nort. Shetland lass here, been using MFP for quite a while now (on and off) but never tried the forums. Now its time to get serious, thinking I could do with some support and support others!! :-)
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    hello to you all from a rather frosty Aberdeen :D
  • mogwai82
    Options
    hey there

im mhairi from edinburgh. turning 30 this year and have decided its time to shift the tyres and live life to the full heading to ibiza with my friend for my 30th birthday and dont want to b laffed off the island by allm the young things(im still about 18 in my head haha)
    glad to see a group for scots :)

lost 8lbs in my first week so long may it continue

14472825.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools