what is your winter time project

Options
New here lets start a chat~
So what are you working on in these cold months?
I am right now working on some valentine cards then going to make some Baby shower invitations and then going to start a quilt.

Replies

• sylverkat
    sylverkat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am a papercrafting instructor so I will be starting my valentine card samples (and ones for ppl) and also some birthday cards etc. I also am determined to finish my 2010 scrapbook.
  • dabratt92
    Options
    Still working on star Afghan. Did not take it with me on vacation. Hope all is well with everyone
    :drinker:
  • islaylass1963
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this group and to the entire site! Am really glad to have found this group to share my hobbies with. Before Christmas I was busy crocheting scarves, recently I have been doing more scarves, a mobile phone cover, hearts and more hearts, and tonight I plan to start one of two laptop covers I have in queue (knitted) plus I will be doing yet more hearts - I have put some onto a keyring and lots of people have asked me to make one for them! I have been playing about with designs for mobile phone covers but not quite got them right yet!:happy:
  • countingitall
    countingitall Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    neat stuuf, post some pics Please
  • countingitall
    Options
    nice Mom mom use to croche
  • countingitall
    Options
    post some pics of your cards. I make cards too. But fun to see your stuff
  • dabratt92
    Options
    Ok, I finished the star afghan a few months ago.. I made a baby bundle durning June, I am now working on a Cowboy Star and some small afghans for the next Project Linus.