WEEK 1

Options
I would be lying if I said this last week had been a good one for me. In fact, it's been awful!! When I got sick at the beginning of the week, I completely let that tone continue through the remainder of the week and failed to exercise four out of the seven days! Needless to say, I'll be paying for that :(

Hoping all of you did better! Feel free to reply to this post with your week's status....

P.S. I'm in need of some inspiration and encouragement as we move into Week 2!

Replies

• Tyme4lime
    Options
    Nice work everyone! (except myself and Molly McConkey)
    Molly owes $20 - she didn't get nutrition entered for Monday or Tuesday and also did not get in 5 days of cardio.
    I didn't get in my 5 day's of cardio either so I owe $10.

Just a friendly reminder! Molly Cover & Bryan --I still need your registration fee :)

**Just so you know - when I'm checking your entries - I only go to "Reports" and then check the nutrition and fitness reports. I do not look to see what the workouts were or what food was entered.

Good luck this week! Stay Motivated!
  • Tyme4lime
    Options
    I contacted Molly McConkey - She had entered her food for Monday and Tuesday so she only owes $10 for not working out. We did notice that her calories for Monday and Tuesday did not show up in the reports - even though she entered her food intake.

If I ever list you as owing money and you know that you logged your info let me know!
  • Tawny13
    Options
    Hey Girls! This weekend was the pitts for me....I did a different class on Friday night and I was so sore on Saturday morning I could hardly move! Since Shey had dance class at 9 am I went and did the elliptical for 40 minutes, helped loosen me up a little. Hey Molly- you should come to Zumba - then a bunch of us would be in there! (I would rather do Turbo with Denise but well...I guess her job is more important!:) Hope to see you at something throughout the week...looking at you would be good motivation for me! I can say I am "doing this to be healthy" all I want but deep down I want a tiny waist and little legs!!