It's GO TIME!

Options

Replies

• 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options
    I just did mine for the day. Days 1-15 in the books. The last few days I have been doing small sets with lots of power, trying to build up. Today I managed 10 in a row but I did 12 all at once on the 12th. I probably could have made it to 12the but I didn't want to struggle to get them. I think I will stick with sets of 10. I just need to lose more weight to make these easier.
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    Still hanging in there. Did 15 regular push ups.
  • Stephy040
    Stephy040 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well it's day 15 and I am amazed how easy it has been. I know it will be more difficult as time goes on. But, I started out with good form and haven't done a girl push up yet. So proud of myself. My whole family has joined in too.
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Today I did...
    15 push up
    15 sit ups
    15 squats
    15 lunges (each leg)
    15 burpees
    and ran 1 mile...
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot, and ended up doing today's at work, toward the end of the shift.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I haven't been posting much here but I'm still doing the push-ups. If I haven't miscounted I'm up to a total of 138 since Jan 1st. I did 20 more today. I've been doing 20 for the last few days because I can't remember the day after I get ready to start and I know it's under 20! :laugh:
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Days 15 and 16 done
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I missed yesterday, but did days 15 and 16 today.. these aren't as fun as they used to be :mad:
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, but I have done 50 pushups so far.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    How's everyone holding up? Are they getting harder?
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Been keeping up as promised...but am slacking on posting here... Boss man Need your daily reminder plz...ah thank you!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Getting a bit harder. Still doing an additional 25 each day..
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    How's everyone holding up? Are they getting harder?

Still doing them but they are getting harder. Not sure how I'm going to be by the end of Feb let alone Dec!
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I did 60 push ups today and 110 so far. Doing push ups is actually getting easier for me.
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I was out of town for days 15 & 16, but I did them. Ticker updated:

Cfjrm4.png
  • eilis12
    eilis12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm still in.
    Days 14-17 done!

I always forget to post everyday. Can we just make a weekly post or every 3 days....
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options
    Did my 17 for today before my workout. I just did 17 sit-ups too. I Haven't been doing the sit-up thing but I am going to start today.
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Days 14, 15 and 16 were done (forgot to post about them). I took today (17th) as a day of rest. My arms are really sore from these and all the tricep dips I was doing for another challenge...I think I over did it. So, tomorrow I'll do the 17 plus the 18. So far I have been able to do them without breaking them up!!
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    I was out of town for days 15 & 16, but I did them. Ticker updated:

Cfjrm4.png
    Where can I get the ticker? I love it!
  • Mcctin65
    Options
    Days 17 and 18 are done