Welcome to your Reboot Group

Options
OK it's seems most people who end up here are looking for a Reboot group but didn't find others but this one. I saw and found a lot of posts but no group so I started this one. If you know of other then let me know too.
I started My Reboot on January 1, 2012 and I am down 6 pounds. Yes I look like the guys in Fat Sick and Nearly Dead. If you don't know of this it's a movie I found on Netflix. It's still there so if you want to see it and should . It's pretty amazing.
Well Right now I'm writing to my self so I'll stop now.
Hope to here from you all. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!

Replies

• tiptip252
    tiptip252 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/328-juice-fasting-fat-sick-and-nearly-dead

I came across that group and it peaked my interest. I am considering rebooting but I just don't know yet.
  • cw54o
    cw54o Posts: 1
    Options
    ill be rebooting in march. waiting to get all my 'supplies' in (juicer, scale, etc). thanks for making the group. hopefully more ppl will chime in later. seeing others real results would help keep me on board
  • cesilia
    Options
    Hi, I just started my reboot on the 26th of January and it has been tough, I have a preschooler and 10 month old and although both my husband and I are doing the reboot I still need to cook for my kids and thats when it gets a little tempting, although I did bake a chocolate cake and was not tempted to lick the bowl or the frosting for that matter, lol. I found some great recipes at www.freedomyou.com and have been using those as guides and mostly I just make up my own but its a hit and miss. Also, since both my husband and I are doing the reboot I tend to make enough juice in the morning to get us through the day, so if I post a recipe please be aware that it makes a big pitcher.
  • cesilia
    Options
    Hi just wondering how your reboot is going?