Last concert/festival you went to

Options
Tell us all about it.

Replies

• MysticLiz
    MysticLiz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    New Medicine, Adelita's way & Art of Dying this past Thursday. 11/10/11 All bands blew me away!
    Before that Chevelle, Bush and Filter in October 26, 2011. Filter is an awesome performer and connects with the audience like no other.
    Before that Devil wears Prada, In this Moment, I wrestled a bear once ...(all stars tour) (July 28) I skipped my boss's surprise birthday dinner to go to this one lol, soooo worth it!
    Before that Disturbed, In this moment and Korn in March 2011. Disturbed leaves you wanting more!

Meeting Maria Brink was epic. She's an awesome person and very talented artist.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Mushroomhead with a few smaller bands
    my fiance who is in a wheelchair almost got crushed by the lead singer of one of the bands because we were in the front row and the singer decided to crowd surf.
  • beginswithb
    Options
    I've been slacking on the concert front. The last show I went to was Clutch/Flogging Molly in July. I wanted to see Puscifer a few weeks ago but I can't spend $35 on a ticket anymore. WAIT. I lied. The last show I went to was Paul McCartney in Chicago. How the hell did I forget about that?!?!?!?!
  • beginswithb
    Options
    Stupid double post.
  • MysticLiz
    MysticLiz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking on the concert front. The last show I went to was Clutch/Flogging Molly in July. I wanted to see Puscifer a few weeks ago but I can't spend $35 on a ticket anymore. WAIT. I lied. The last show I went to was Paul McCartney in Chicago. How the hell did I forget about that?!?!?!?!

I love Paul McCartney! ♥
  • ReclusivePariah
    ReclusivePariah Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Puscifer in concert is absolutely phenomenal! I loved it!!
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Judas Priest/Black Label Society/Thin Lizzy last Saturday @ The Venue in Hammond IN.

Before that was Opeth/Katatonia at The Vic in Chicago
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    last one i went to I think was Juliette and the licks
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I went and saw Rammstein at Madison Square Garden in New York and then again at the Tacoma Dome in Washington. They are the best band live you can imagine. The shows were fantastic. I am seeing them in Denver this time when they come through America.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Nile back in February last year. Travelled across the UK just to see them, was totally worth it for six hours on a train!
  • kanakapride
    kanakapride Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Rasputina Aug 8th at the railyard its been a while since I been to a concert.
  • afss07
    afss07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Opeth at the House of Blues in Orlando. They were really awesome! Almost too perfect, sounded just like their album. It was a good time.

Also, the ratio of men to women was a lot more even than I've seen at most metal concerts!
  • CrawlingChaos
    Options
    Sadly it's been a while. Last show I went to was Maryland Death Fest in 05 or 06
    I don't remember which. Either way, it has been too long since I've been to a show.
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    I'm in a band so I see a lot of gigs but I'm guessing they don't count :wink:

The last show that wasn't mine I went to was the Smashing Pumpkins - absolutely brilliant but wish they had played more of my favourites!
  • kanakapride
    kanakapride Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I saw pumpkins back in 01 or 02 it was their last tour, Melissa Aufdemar was absolutely brilliant.
  • gillybumbler
    Options
    Primus in May! I am also going to see Graveyard this Sunday! That show is going to kick *kitten*!!!
  • CathLeenyLeen
    CathLeenyLeen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Last show was As I Lay Dying. Hooray free tickets!
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Last gig I went to was Deftones in 2007. Then I moved to a tiny wee island and haven't seen a band in years.
    Before that was Tool in 2000. I stopped regularly going to gigs in the late 90s, most of the bands I liked were no more or were playing huge stadiums (I'm not a fan of stadium gigs).
  • domeister
    Options
    I saw Judas Priest in November. I can't wait to see Michael Schenker in Corona California later this month. Then to see him again in Toronto again in March.
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Graveyard with Radio Moscow and Black Cowgirl at DC9 in January.
    Before that, Katatonia & Opeth at Ram's Head Live in November. So AWESOME because they encored with the first BLOODBATH songs performed in the US.