hello

Options
brushe
brushe Posts: 181 Member
figured i'd try group support. :). In the middle of round 3 p90x and will start insanity in April.

Replies

• Thefitnessvixen
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • kellyrsmith82
    Options
    Im entering my 2nd week of INSANITY and honestly I hate it but since I paid for the 60 days I would really have to kick myself in the butt if I didnt see it thru! Do any of you have suggestions on modifications? I cant do the jumps and man do I get dizzy and see spots when we stretch. Does it get easier?
  • Thefitnessvixen
    Options
    Im entering my 2nd week of INSANITY and honestly I hate it but since I paid for the 60 days I would really have to kick myself in the butt if I didnt see it thru! Do any of you have suggestions on modifications? I cant do the jumps and man do I get dizzy and see spots when we stretch. Does it get easier?

No it does not get any better..sorry to say it gets harder! Did you do the Fit test?Did you have trouble with that?If so maybe you should do something else for about a month or so and then come back to it.It gets rewally intense the 2nd month! I wanted to quit a few times.Week 5 (recovery) week was my fav.but honestly it really isn't what I call a RECOVERY!!! lol hope this helps you.If you think you can keep going with it,you might want to just not push as hard...and take more breaks.You will be so proud of yourself when you get done with this!!Also you get you FREE shirt!
  • twitchdj
    Options
    Group support, yup send it this way!

I just recently started p90x, i think I'm eating half the calories I'm supposed to... too much protein for me to squeeze in, i weigh about 180lbs and am 5"11. I just want more definition, should i skip straight to phase 2 or shred a bit longer?! advice plz

Also whats peoples opinions on doing the ab ripper x? I cant cope with it after a big chest and back sesh, should i maybe space it out and give myself some recovery time, say chest and back in the morning and do some ab ripper at night or would i be losing out of not being in "the zone"?

thanks in advance :smile:
  • Thefitnessvixen
    Options
    Group support, yup send it this way!

I just recently started p90x, i think I'm eating half the calories I'm supposed to... too much protein for me to squeeze in, i weigh about 180lbs and am 5"11. I just want more definition, should i skip straight to phase 2 or shred a bit longer?! advice plz

Also whats peoples opinions on doing the ab ripper x? I cant cope with it after a big chest and back sesh, should i maybe space it out and give myself some recovery time, say chest and back in the morning and do some ab ripper at night or would i be losing out of not being in "the zone"?

thanks in advance :smile:

Thats what I would do! I would do your normal workout then later that day do Ab RipperX.You will also have more energy to bang it out!