Replies

• Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Stuck at 186 :(
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    166.6lbs. Still working off the Christmas pounds :)
  • MamaLutt
    MamaLutt Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Down 3.2 pounds this week for a total lost of 15.

My NSVs: My jeans are too big, I had to add an extra notch to my belt (I've gone down two notches in it), and shirts are fitting much better than they did before.
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am down to 209 this week. Lost 6 lbs.

No NSV.
  • kimberjo1
    Options
    Down 2 pounds, to 241 from 243.
  • brightblueeyes
    Options
    Last Week: 186.8

This Week: 184.6

2.2lbs loss - I was hoping for more but my lack of time for exercise definitely shows :(
  • Julie224
    Options
    210.6, lost 2lbs.
  • I'm at the same weight as last week (195).

I'm looking for someone whose daily calorie limit is set to 1,200. How do you guys do this without working out every day? I can hit this calorie limit with my workouts 4 days a week, but the other 3 I CANNOT. I think that might be why I'm hanging on to the same weight.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Last week 145.8
    this week 145! Not much but its something!
  • Still at 142.2

but lost 1/2 an inch off my waist line...that is good enough for me!
  • Kina7381
    Kina7381 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    159 today.

Lost 1.6 lbs

NSV - My pajamas are starting to fall off as I'm walking upstairs LOL
  • divergrrl
    divergrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm at the same weight as last week (195).

I'm looking for someone whose daily calorie limit is set to 1,200. How do you guys do this without working out every day? I can hit this calorie limit with my workouts 4 days a week, but the other 3 I CANNOT. I think that might be why I'm hanging on to the same weight.
    LOTS AND LOTS of veggies!! Divide your plate into 3, not like a Y but like a T. On the top of the T is filled with veggies, on the bottom is lean protiens and good starches. For exaple, I made a salad yesterday with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and avocado. and filled half my plate with it. I used Pepperoncini's also, the juice is what I used for "dressing"/no cals!! Look for free calories and VERY low cals to fill that hals of your plate. Then I had about 4oz of steak (I burned a lot of cals yesterday, so I needed big protien and fat boost) , and the other half was a baked potato, with greek yougurt (tastes JUST like sour cream). Dinner was the same salad with the other half of potato and a whole grilled Salmon. Oh yeah, breakfast was a glass of 1% and a banana. My snacks are celery or lettuce leaves with a dip made of greek yogurt, spinach, and ranch dressing (powder). YUMMY!!!!!
  • LaurN326
    LaurN326 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm the same as last week. 292lbs
  • thanks divergrrl!

the "T" really does help me envision it.

lets try again this week.
  • ooDeniseoo
    Options
    147 down 3 pounds!!!!
  • marz1pan
    marz1pan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Last week: 190.5
    This week: 188.5

NSV: I posted a picture on facebook my husband took of us playing in the snow which lead to an outlandish number of messages, texts, and comments on how thin I'm looking. Who knew?
  • prbrandt
    prbrandt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Down 2.4 lbs and the start of audit season. Let's do this.
  • belindaclark
    Options
    I'm down 2 pounds from last week, by just watchiing my calories. I would like to get in the grove of exercising, but I haven't yet.
  • mwilson57
    mwilson57 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.8 lbs! Went from 152lbs to 149.2lbs. Yay, I'm finally in the 140s! And for my NSV, even though I'm still sore from my first time cross country skiing Saturday I still went snow shoeing today. It's a victory because I'm actually being active outdoors in the winter. :)
  • Martha_H
    Martha_H Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Down an additional 1lb from last week making 2.2 since Jan 1 YEAH!!!