What Sugarcube treats are your downfall?

Options
And then on the opposite end what treats from Sweet Apple Acres do you find yourself gravitating too and how do you try to make those your primary focus.

I'll start. :D

I'm terribly addicted to my Pepsi and anything chocolate-peanutbutter. Nutella is my WORST ENEMY.

I'm trying to substitute things with yogurt and I do really really love fruit. It's hard to keep fruit around though since it does tend to spoil badly. Also the cost of fruit.. I coupon and it's hard to find coupons for fruit. My local farmer's market (I guess you could call it that) is really expensive :/

I'm going to start looking at some canned alternatives and see if I can find a low sugar and syrup fruit mix. :3

Your turn, Everypony!

Replies

• ZephyrFlash
    Options
    (arg! can't believe I forgot about this place!)

Hmm...my worst thing is probably processed meat stuff, pasties, pies etc. I just get HORRIBLE meaty cravings and grab one of them, then I feel like a bad person.

I really need to get to eating Apples and Oranges more. I like the taste of both, but the texture has always put me off. I think I could probably overcome that if I tried though.
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I kept seeing this topic, but kept forgetting to post here D:

Things I crave so badly is chocolate, hazelnut wafers (HEY Zulnut! XD *shot*), strawberry wafers, sugary cereals (Cocoa Pebbles, and I saw their newest one on TV...I nearly died D: ), sugary oatmeal (with maple & brown sugar, or like when I was a kid and it had the dinosaur eggs in it ;3; ), pies, cakes, ice cream, cookies, and processed foods in general.

It's not too bad, but I am obsessed with Pocky @.@;;; (Been deprived of it for almost 6-7 months or so and just bought some yesterday, so good :heart:)

I'm trying to cram in as much fruits and veggies as I can. I've got frozen green beans and broccoli, and some fresh apples and pears.
  • papillon3598
    Options
    Fell off the bandwagon there, getting back on. GUESS WHAT. IT'S GIRLSCOUT COOKIE TIME. OH GOD.

>>
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thin mints and cookie dough ice cream. Giving up the ice cream isn't so bad, but those thin mints -sob-. It's so hard! Especially when those poor little girls look at you with those puppy dog eyes!
  • PrincessCelestia
    PrincessCelestia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'll have to say chocolate...
    But usually if I'm at the store I would really give a crap about junk food, but if someone offers me sweet food I almost can't say no. ;_;