BLACK TEAM WEEK 2 WEIGH IN!!!

Options
jomom2
jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
OK BLACK TEAM IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME FOR US TO WEIGH IN. A LITTLE DIFFERENT THIS WEEK, PLEASE WEIGH IN BY TUESDAY NIGHT (1/17)!!! WE NEED TO GET WEIGH INS EARLY THIS WEEK. PLEASE TRY TO GET THEM IN!

YOUR WEEK 3 CHALLENGE WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW. PAM HAS ALSO POSTED A GROUP WEEK 3 CHALLENGE FOR EVERYONE, CHECK IT OUT! IT'S A GOOD ONE!

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS FORMAT:

PW(PREVIOUS WEIGHT)
CW(CURRENT WEIGHT)

GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU!

Replies

• jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team!

PW: 272lbs.
    CW 271lbs.

Ok, I was kind of scared to get on the scale this morning. I know I did not give it my all this week. I am preparing myself for a better week.
  • Losing4sure
    Losing4sure Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    PW 254.6

CW 254

Sorry it is not much at all!!
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    PW: 258
    CW: 255
  • marulop14
    marulop14 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    PW: 252.4
    CW: 250.2
    Lost: 2.2lbs this week.

I did gave it all this week. I excercises every single day, never passed my calorie count, drank all the water for the day. I didn't lose much but is about how much I want to lose per week. I think that is healthy losing. The scale is going in the right direction. I went out this weekend with family and friends and did not give in to temptations. They were eating pizza, chili cheese fries, doughnuts, but I stayed strong. M very proud of myself this week of what I have accomplished. I have noticed that my stomach has shrunk and can't eat that much for that reason.
  • TAC2413
    TAC2413 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    PW-241
    CW-242

Not great, but better than a 2 lb gain. I know I need to work harder this next week. :(
  • jbeaux87
    Options
    Previous Wt - 310
    Current Wt - 308
    Options
    just joined the black team

prev wt 209
    current weight 208
  • johnsoh85
    Options
    PW - 360
    CW - 352.2
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    PW: 210.6
    CW: 210.0

I will pick it up this week.. looks like a few of us hit the 2nd week curse lol!! We will kick it in gear and get this weight off. Lets go black!!!!
  • kaelawilliford
    Options
    SW: 291.4
    CW: 291.2

Loss: .2

Well, at least it was a lost. This week i'm going to step it up and start zumba and stop eating at a certain time. Hopefully those chang ups will help!
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    PW: 274.2
    CW: 272.4

-1.8. The other day I was down to 272, but I'm back up another 0.4 probably due to that omelet issue I had yesterday. I burned it off exercising on my elliptical, but it could be a sodium issue. I tried hard this week and it REALLY hurt to be derailed by something I never knew existed (pancake batter in restaurant egg omelettes.)

Congrats to everyone on your losses! Whether a big week 2 loss or a small one, we're all making progress to better health.
  • marulop14
    Options
    PW - 360
    CW - 352.2

Great weight lost!!!
  • marulop14
    Options

I will pick it up this week.. looks like a few of us hit the 2nd week curse lol!! We will kick it in gear and get this weight off. Lets go black!!!!

It's not a curse.... It's just that everyone loses more weight inn the first week and then starts slowing down.... 1-2lbs a week it's good! You almost lost the 1lb.... Your doing a good job.... Keep up the good work and try to step it up a notch.... Good luck this next week!
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    PW: 276
    CW: 272.5

3.5 loss. I was honestly scared to get on the scale this morning because I didn't really bad all weekend on not so well on Monday, but it looks like I confused my body or something because I have a decent loss:)
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options

It's not a curse.... It's just that everyone loses more weight inn the first week and then starts slowing down.... 1-2lbs a week it's good! You almost lost the 1lb.... Your doing a good job.... Keep up the good work and try to step it up a notch.... Good luck this next week!

Thanks fo rhte extra push!!! I am gonna step it up a notch so we will see what happens!! Good luck to you also!
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    PW - 360
    CW - 352.2

Wonderful loss. You are an inspiration. Keep it up!
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    PW: 276
    CW: 272.5

3.5 loss. I was honestly scared to get on the scale this morning because I didn't really bad all weekend on not so well on Monday, but it looks like I confused my body or something because I have a decent loss:)

Decent loss???? That is a great loss. 3.5 pounds in 1 week is GREAT... Keep it up!
  • michaelvhawk
    michaelvhawk Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    PW: 258
    CW: 256.6

Not as good as last week, but I was traveling much of the week so that didn't help at all! I will get it turned around this week.
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    PW: 199
    CW: 199

I'm so frustrated this morning! Yesterday the scale said 197.5 and this morning it was back up. I didnt get a lot of water in this week so I'm hoping it is just sodium. Sorry team! I worked my butt off this week excercising so this number sucks but I'll work on my water intake this week and hopefully that will help!

Good job on the losses everyone!
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    PW: 199
    CW: 199

I'm so frustrated this morning! Yesterday the scale said 197.5 and this morning it was back up. I didnt get a lot of water in this week so I'm hoping it is just sodium. Sorry team! I worked my butt off this week excercising so this number sucks but I'll work on my water intake this week and hopefully that will help!

Good job on the losses everyone!

I have had weeks like this. Don't stress just keep trying and the weight will come back off. I find that if I work out hard the night before a weigh in that my muscles hold more water so my weight goes up. You just have to figure out what works best for you and your body. Keep it up you are doing great!