California Adventure

Options
Right across the way from Disneyland in california.
Place catches a lot of flack for not being Disneyland, but damn, im like a little kid again there. The theatre shows are great, and the rides are def chill.
And the park @ night is seriously, do doubt about it, breath taking @ night...the lights, the music, the atmosphere, its great.

Curious if anyones been there, park hopper ftw

Replies

• redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've been there before. The hanglider ride over California was so cool! I was depressed tho, because when we went the tower of terror was down! :( And its one of my favorite rides! We liked it alot and I still have the pink dolphin stuffed animal that my hubby won me at one of the games there. :)
  • baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Place catches a lot of flack for not being Disneyland, but damn, im like a little kid again there. The theatre shows are great, and the rides are def chill.
    And the park @ night is seriously, do doubt about it, breath taking @ night...the lights, the music, the atmosphere, its great.

• baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options

The "Hang Glider" attraction is Soarin' and it is also at Walt Disney World. In fact, it is still the most popular attraction at all of Walt Disney World after being open around 7 years. Strap on your seat belt as Cars Land is opening this summer at Disney's California Adventure. It is going to be absolutely out of this world. And get ready for Fantasy Land reopening at Walt Disney World. Anyone recognize the location in my weight loss ticker below? I visted this new Disney Resort last fall.
  • oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I loved it when we went in June and so did my nephews. Our only complaint was we needed another day! Loved Mickey's fun wheel, and the whole ambiance. Soarin's que line was SO cool too, my favorite ride at Disney. It always makes me cry. I loved the wharf area too with the sourdough bread :)