New...

Options
Hello, my name is Amanda and I had my daughter just over four months ago. She was born on 09/10/11. I started exercising and eating health at the beginning of the month and I'm really enjoying it. I have about 10 pounds of baby fat left to lose....and then some. I would like to get to a healthy weight so I can enjoy my daughter and participate in activities with her.

Replies

• Lindsay543
    Options
    That's so exciting! My baby was born May 20, 2011. I still have baby weight to loose, plus some more! :) What have you been doing/eating that you like?
  • amandampierce
    amandampierce Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We got a treadmill just before Christmas. So I am walking every morning....and my husband seems to be quit the chef! He is the reason all of this is happening. After we had our daughter he decided he needed to lose some weight so he can be around a long time for her. So we are eating WAY healther now than we ever have. So far he has made beef and pork roast, ham and meatloaf. All of it has been great!

Where does your motivation come from? And what are you doing that you are enjoying?

Boy or girl? And it your first?
  • helynn1217
    Options
    My daughters bday is 9/10/09 : )
  • amandampierce
    amandampierce Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    09/10....it's a good day! :0 )