Week 3

Options
nevareg
nevareg Posts: 260 Member
(I thought I'd continue the trend)

W3D1 Chest and Back done. It was kind of hard, after my rest day!!

Replies

• spartacus69
    Options
    Good idea!

Chest & Back, plus abs, done!

Ate a little too much yesterday at a neighborhood football party ... thankfully there were fresh veggies and humus, so I avoided the "bad" snacks. Overdid the potatoes with dinner though. :) Making up for nutrition today!
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Started my week 3 yesterday...chest, back and arx done. Did plyo today.
  • nevareg
    Options
    W3D2 Plyometrics done!! Where is everybody?!
  • stormy213
    Options
    Shoulders and arms done..i like that workout! Doing turbofire cario tomorrow.
  • stormy213
    Options
    Well, my schedule is going to be really mixed up this week. We are having last minute houseguests arrive tonight. I had to revise my week of P90X since I workout very early in the am and my workout room is now going to be someone's bedroom! I did legs and back today instead of a cardio. I will have to work yoga and more cardio in as able to get my week done.
  • spartacus69
    Options
    Plyo and abs yesterday.

Shoulders & Arms (no abs) this morning. Didn't have a lot of energy for today's workout ...
  • TexasPatriot
    TexasPatriot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Started Week three today, Chest and Back woohoo!! Actually, I upped the intensity a little too much and had to call it a day after 40 minutes.

I dance, do aerobics, plyo-metrics, sit ups and other things to keep the heart rate up while Tony is jibber-jabbing in between sets.
  • nevareg
    Options
    Started Week three today, Chest and Back woohoo!! Actually, I upped the intensity a little too much and had to call it a day after 40 minutes.

I dance, do aerobics, plyo-metrics, sit ups and other things to keep the heart rate up while Tony is jibber-jabbing in between sets.

lol he really does talk a lot!!
  • nevareg
    Options
    Just finished W3D3 Shoulders and arms!! I did notice a difference in the AB ripper X today, I got a lot further and didn't modify much!! I can say I brought it today!!
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    W3D1 Chest & Back & Abs just finished. Took a bit of persuasion to press play but great once it started.
  • Natre
    Natre Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    W3D1 Chest & Back & Abs just finished. Took a bit of persuasion to press play but great once it started.

Good for you! Keep pressing play!

14792901.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Natre
    Natre Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I went on a mini vacation and didn't have access to my P90X DVDs. I so missed it but am getting back on track today. Besides, I didn't want to do that yoga anyways. :-)

Core Synergistics tonight!

14792901.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • clasr71
    clasr71 Posts: 10
    Options
    Still pressing play in week 3. I find that I can do a little more each week. I ran a 4 mile road race in cold weather (-4) yesterday and turned out my best time per mile yet. I cant help but think P90X has something to do with it.
  • shaunl669
    shaunl669 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    W3D2 Plyo today, it took some effort to get started yesterday, but I did it!! I am getting stronger already and that is a big motivator. I just have to make better food choices on these long weekends.( I will continue to press play! Shaun
  • stormy213
    Options
    W3D2 Plyo today, it took some effort to get started yesterday, but I did it!! I am getting stronger already and that is a big motivator. I just have to make better food choices on these long weekends.( I will continue to press play! Shaun

I'm with ya! Exercise is so much easier for me than the diet part.....ugh!!!!!!
  • Gamergl
    Gamergl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 3 Day 6 - Can't believe I've been doing this for 20 days now!!! I am soooo looking forward to sleeping in and taking my rest day tomorrow :-) Have to make sure I plan wisely for tomorrow so I don't go over on my cals - I might totally take the day off and not even do the stretch video, maybe a bit of my own.
    Think I'm just glad Kenpo is done, I really don't like it...
  • TexasPatriot
    TexasPatriot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Plyometrics today W3D2 and completed the entire video. Proud of myself
  • nevareg
    Options
    W3D4 YOGA...dreadful yoga...will I ever like it? It's like the one video I have a hard time pressing play. But all complaining aside, I am getting better at it, and sweating bullets!!
  • shaunl669
    shaunl669 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Plyo is tough, especially the Rock Star jumps!!
  • nevareg
    Options
    W3D5 Legs and Back with Ab ripper X completed!! One more day then a rest day!! How do you guys feel?