P90X -90 Day Challenge-

Options
:smile: I am into day 3 of my 90 day challenge! I'm hoping to stay motivated even though all odds are against me. hehee. I will be working out by myself most of the time because everyone on my team has different schedules.. & I know I wont be able to see them everyday.
So much of this journey I am going to have to make ALONE. Not only that, but the P90X DVD set is a part of our fitness center programs & I will have to borrow DVDs from people just to complete on my weekends..
But I'm staying positive. I have scheduled in every workout into my daily planner! :smile: what would really be awesome is one of those p90x applications for the cellphone! :bigsmile: I would LOVE that!.. but for now I am going to have to find encouragement in other places like her (myfitnesspal) :smile: Blogging should help me get some of the rough patches out of my system! lol. so be prepared to hear all about my journey! :wink:

Replies

• Reaper1219
    Reaper1219 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ive done 90 days of P90X and lost 40lbs. I am on day 2 of P90X2 and I love every minute of it. Press play and forget the rest