Schwans

Options
Have any of you tried the Schwans diet food? I keep seeing the ad on here....and wondering if they are any good!! ??

Replies

• cuteness81104
    cuteness81104 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I get schwans all the time and the kids love it they enjy being able to make things for themselves, they are 2 and 4 so the microwave is all they are allowed to touch. I like almost all of their foods only had a problem once but I contacted schwans and they took care of it wonderfully.he kids lve the mini pancakes and I am a huge fan f the bruschetta pizza, pot pie stuffed chicken breast, and the creamy garlic chicken meal kit, just tto name a few. My husband hates healthy food flips out like a 5yr old but even he eats schwans stuff.....I think he doesn't realize ts diet food lol and I dont how far the routes go but if your get my guy, his name is Shorty, he is wonderful. So nice and gets to know the foods you love so he lets me know if they g on sale or if they have something new I might like, not just a generic sales pitch, and he hasn't steared me wrong yet. Give it a try and make sure you order online to earn rewards points of your next purchase
  • moms0211
    Options
    A guy across the street orders all the time too......I am defiantly going to check it out!! Thanks for the tips on those!!! I am already getting sick of the Lean Cuisine and Smart Ones choices....
  • cuteness81104
    Options
    schwans tastes so much better than those
  • cuteness81104
    Options
    oh and bte they have a recipe section on their website with soome really tasty recipes