Struggle or Challenge

Options
What have you found to be your biggest stuggle or challenge starting your weight loss on here.

I defiantly know mine it is drinking.....Not even just alcohol....(lol) but beverages....I am a pop junkie (that is soda) for you non northerners :) I can only tolerate so much water....... I hate diet pop and juice has so much surger in it too. I am not a coffee drinker either.

I am really struggling with this and don't want to drink away my calories!! :(

Replies

• cuteness81104
    cuteness81104 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My friend has the same issue try flavored carbonated waters most flavors are actually pretty good and then you get flavor and carbonationg without all the sugar. They are sold near the other bottled waters.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Mine is finding time to exercise. I can't seem to get my butt up in the morning. Then by the time I get the kids home, dinner made everything cleaned up, laundry, homework it is 8:30-9. I definitely do not feel like working out then. That is what I really need to work on
  • cuteness81104
    Options
    so true finding time after doing all the other stuff is so hard and I have the issue of not eating enough some days because i am big n veggies and they are filling with few calories but its what I like to eat I don't have to worry too muc about my diet but the workouts need to get beter for me
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    l am struggling with not seeing the results I want, and also getting my water in.
  • anniek11
    Options
    Finding time to exercise is definatley the most difficult. I have a 17 month old who still won't stleep through the night and by the time I get my 6 year old home from school, homework, dinner, etc done I'm lucky to find time to shower let alone squeeze in a 20- 30 minute video. I was going to try and start this week during nap time, but my MIL needs some help so I'm doing PT work for her on top of the already hectic schedule. It doesn't help that my husband has started to travel a lot so I'm on my own with the kids. Does it count to be keeping up with 2 kids? :-)
  • cuteness81104
    Options
    l am struggling with not seeing the results I want, and also getting my water in.

I def agree with the not seeing results I have been working my *kitten* off and seemingly for nothing this week I even gained which makes it hard t stay motivated
  • liljoli
    liljoli Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids ages 3,4,5. I totally get where you are coming from. What seems to be working for me is announcing that i am ready for my push ups and the kids love to do it too. Even if i only get 10 pushups, 30 squats, 40 jumping jacks and 30 crunches ( takes about 7-10 min and burns around 100 calories) the kids love it and learn to count too. At least it was something good for the day! Good luck,

The pop thing, I have tied so many times to get away from it and it was and still is so hard. This time, I let myself have one mt dew a day for a week. I found that after 4-5 days it was ok not to have one! i still have one once in a while but I am better and no more headaches due to lack of caffine!
  • bed2883
    bed2883 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I struggle with making the time to work out. I work 10+ hour days, so I get home late. My husband is adamant that when I walk through the door that I change and he pops in the Insanity DVD. It's hard and sometimes one of us has to stop and tend to the kids, but at least we're doing it. There is no way we'd work out if we waited till we put the kids to bed.