Top 10 Reasons Twilight is Good for Your Health

ScarlettVamp
ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
Top 10 Reasons Twilight is Good for Your Health

10. Reading the Twilight Saga over and over again leaves you no time to shop for junk food.

9. Outside walks/runs fly by when you imagine a hot vampire or wolf is lurking in the trees watching you.

8. Daydreaming about your Twi-Obsession takes the place of daydreaming about having your favorite dessert.

7. You imagine you’re fighting newborn vampires as you exercise and that drives you to push harder and faster.

6. You want to look awesome if you ever meet one of your online Twilight friends and they greet you at the airport with “Edward on a stick”.

5. Watching your collection of Twilight Saga DVDs for hours on end keeps you occupied and out of the ‘fridge.

4. You know you will hit your goal weight because you tell yourself that Alice sees it in your future.

3. Running around to quickly hide your stash of Twilight memorabilia when you hear your husband’s key in the lock can be logged as cardio.

2. Lusting after your favorite Twilight character accelerates your heart rate, which in turn burns calories. (It does, doesn’t it? I mean, at least that’s what I tell myself.):tongue:

And the #1 Reason Twilight is Good for Your Health…

1. You find the BEST friends on MFP to lend you support on your fitness journey. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    You definitely hit the nail on the head!! 10 times!
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 252 Member
    I always knew Twilight was good for you!!!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,347 Member
    You forgot -- It makes me happy! Cheaper than therapy!

I loved logging as cardio when you have to hide your Twilight stash --LOL:laugh:
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    This list is 100% pure awesome. HAHA - thanks for the list! I need to share it with my husband. LOL
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Glad it made you guys smile! I chose to have a lazy day for about 2/3 of today and had time on my hands. So what was I thinking about? Twilight, of course!
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Made me laugh... BECAUSE it is all SO.. true!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    I love this list!! All so true! I especially love #6. One day we will be in Forks with Edward's on a stick.
    Also agree with 77, cheaper than therapy.
    I wish I had seen this before I left for the theater tonight. I would have had a good chuckle all the way there.
  • w8sarge
    w8sarge Posts: 4,007 Member
    AWE-someness!! I especially needed #4...Thank you, Alice!!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Edward on a stick, he will fit nicely into your suitcase when you come home from Forks, you just have to be careful removing the stick first! :o)

Flipping through the channels when I got up and caught Bruno Mars music video on MTV, the view of Eddie carrying Bella over the threshold is my absolute favorite, what a way to start my day!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Thanks - I needed this today
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    This is the best list I have ever seen! Makes me so happy!:smile:
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Best list EVER!!! You're very creative, I thought it was incredible and oh-so-true.
  • Awesome! :):love: