Replies

• fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    SHUT.DOWN.EVERYTHING! *cries*
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    For god's sake, DO NOT BE PRODUCTIVE. The last thing the Government needs is proof that when the Internet is off, productivity rises. That will lead us all down a dark road!
  • brandonpants
    brandonpants Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I must have tried going to reddit 4-5 times today, forgetting every time, and then whenever I get there and it's down it's like "Well I guess I'm not going on the internet after all."

What other sites/blogs do you guys visit for interesting content outside of reddit?
  • fguillory
    Options
    Tumblr mostly. But I clicked reddit like 10 times today. lol
  • vikkilo21
    Options
    Well i don't know about the rest of you but i've barely emerged from a foetal position all day, save to go to the bathroom. And possibly to read as much of hyperboleandahalf as humanly possible.
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I spent the day watching TV and Facebooking. I would have sent massive letters to my representitives in Congress, but all of them are already opposing SOPA. /firstworldproblem
  • setter928
    setter928 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lucky for me, Wednesday is the day I CANT get on reddit.
    I have 6 hours of work in the morning where reddit is blocked. then 3 hours of class that I cant use a computer in.
    Then 6 hours of work at a bar, without my computer. THANK GOD it wasnt blocked on a thurs-tues! geesh.
  • fguillory
    Options
    It is down again, nooooooooooooooooooooo *jumps off cliff*
    for 30 minutes but still