What's your reward going to be?

Options
Share with us! What would you spend your first $5 on? Or what would you pool your fives together for?

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am definitely going to pool all my money together. I'll probably use it to buy a video game or to take my wife out to dinner at Ruth Chris' or somewhere "nicer" or something along those lines.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    A little nervous that reward may be a $5 cheeseburger.... likely will pool the money, as I can't think of anything that's $5 anymore. **sigh** I'm interested in what others do/purchase!
  • dimplez711
    Options
    A little nervous that reward may be a $5 cheeseburger.... likely will pool the money, as I can't think of anything that's $5 anymore. **sigh** I'm interested in what others do/purchase!

I hear ya on the food rewards, it's tough to avoid but adds to the challenge. :)

I may treat myself to a new e-book. I could have up to 14 little rewards or $70 by the end. If I decide to pool mine, I would definitely put it towards a new pair of shoes. :)
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    Great idea. Thinking I may put mine towards a manicure or an expensive good fake tan!
  • jacqblack
    Options
    I would save mine and get a new expensive outfit when I have dropped a few sizes x
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I will probably pool my money and either get a new tattoo, a mani/pedicure or put it towards my trip to Vegas to visit my BFF.
  • dimplez711
    Options
    I will probably pool my money and either get a new tattoo, a mani/pedicure or put it towards my trip to Vegas to visit my BFF.

yes, i'm thinking about a new tattoo as well!

last year I got a koi on my right shoulder, and under it says "Keep on Moving", just as a reminder that nothing should hold me back. :)
  • Charice
    Charice Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am thinking I will pool my money and treat myself to a spa day...facial, massage, etc. It will be more than the $5 pool, but I will take the roughly $50 and add bonus money for reaching my goal!

Just as a thought...I also considered putting each $5 goal on my iTunes account and getting music or movies or whatever with it! I decided to pool (as per above) but thought the suggestion might be helpful to others.
  • digitalmayhap
    Options
    I just got the idea of buying a marine ring to keep me motivated until I get my pea coat.
  • lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...I think it will be somewhere around $80 when I hit my final goal...I'm definitely going to pool and will probably put it toward a new tattoo...something with meaning.

I already have my first $5!!!
  • digitalmayhap
    Options
    I already have my first 5 too!

I think I'm going to buy the marine ring for myself for my birthday and as a good motivator!