Introductions

Options
We thought it would be a good idea for our members to be, to introduce themselves and let us know a bit more about them.

Replies

• taptele
    Options
    'Sup all, I'm Maria of furahaproject.blogspot.com

My goals are weight loss and toning up. I'm doing Turbo Fire which consists of HIIT cardio workouts and some strength training/toning. Currently on day 4 yay! Hopefully you guys will give me enough motivation to see this through!
  • Nyachomba
    Options
    Hey Maria!!! Welcome and thanks for the idea, I did Turbofire HIIT 15 yesterday and indeed it was madness...however are Charlene says, HIIT workouts have you burning calories all day :-). We shall definitely provide the motivation necessary, also check out our tumblr page, www.kurlsontherun.tumblr.com
  • Taidi73
    Options
    Hi there, Kainyu here and loving. I started walking and doing some indoor workout but I feel like it's not enough. I've been going up the junction hill without breaking a sweat. I need to get more intense. I'm careful about running though, a lil joint trouble but I'm getting better. Please tell me how I can get these workout dvds. Thank you so much for this btw. It's such motivation.
  • Nyachomba
    Options
    Welcome Kainyu!! That Junction hill is a killer I used to do it everyday when I worked on Ngong Road. Workout dvds are great, I suggest you start with 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels, its only 20mins long and all you need is some simple hand weights. I will send you a personal message in a minute
  • kjanai
    kjanai Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Karis ...I have started taking Zumba classes and just working out at the gym some cardio, cardio is really my focus now will try to add in some weights too. Really need to improve my eating habits I do great at work. Bring my snacks and lunch but when I get home and leaving the gym I want something quick. So I must work on that. I have one son he is 10 and im transitioning to natural at this time...yaayyyyyyy
  • marymogoi
    marymogoi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all, sorry for the late intro, was sick as a dog this past week. I'm finally with it again.

So it's Mary here, I'm at my ideal weight of 63kgs, (probably tipping on 64Kgs, but that's still within my healthy realm)
    I'm tall, pear shaped (tiny boobs and huge hips and bum) - measurements coming soon.

My goal is to gain ridiculously defined abs and overall toning.
    Lovely to meet y'all.
    :flowerforyou:
  • bettyabuya
    Options
    hey all, Betty here. my fitness goals are weight loss, overall toning and some sexy abs. been doing the Jillian Michael workouts. am currently doing the ripped in 30 and no more trouble zones. i plan to do the six pack in six weeks afterwards.
    happy working out guys!!!
    342438 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all, am Paula, my goal is to get rid of 4-inches around my hips and waist, plus tone and stay fit. I'm currently doing interval training, as well as lifting some weights. My weight is 54 which is ideal for me, I just need to stop the spreading thighs... Well here's to a successful challenge for all of us! Oh my user name is my goal for waist n hips I know the boobs aren't changing so...