The spreadsheet link and results :)

Options

Replies

• Charlene_91
    Options
    I didn't weigh my self this week!

I started fresh this week as i've had a bad few months, really looking forward to weigh in day :-)

Well done everyone who had a lose, there was some big loses floating around as well.

x
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    put on 4lbs and really i dont know how...i feel like crying :(
  • patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 111
    Options
    Wow, that is too bad. You seem to be working out a lot and eating right. 4 pounds is a big gain. Hope it will fall off as quickly as it went on and take some more with it. Don't give up, you've been doing great.
  • patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 111
    Options
    Lost 1.7 pounds... Am down into a new decade.
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Friday Jan 13 - weigh - in

Not too happy with my results as I did not have a lose this week. Guess I am going to have to work harder this week.
    I was under goal 6 out 7 days this week with my food, drank an average of 6 glasses of water a day, exercised 6 out of 7 days, only had a sweet ( a tim hortons cookie) and still I didn't lose any weight.

Maybe I didn't eat enough & my body has gone into starvation mode or hopefully if I am very good this week I will see a great loss next week.
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Had hoped for more, but I'm down one pound this week... I'll take it!
    Two days without exercise (have an "injury") and not drinking enough water is what killed me.
    Will just have to work EXTRA EXTRA hard this week, that's all.

Good luck to everyone who is weighing in today. :flowerforyou:

Have a great weekend everyone!! :smile:
  • TomsGirl86
    Options
    Lost 1.7 pounds... Am down into a new decade.

Congratulations!!!!

I lost 3lb last week and 1lb this week...i had a bad week though, tom arrived unexpectedly and i ate a couple of sweet things. However, i am feeling highly motivated and bought Wii Zumba 2 to get myself moving, so that will be what i'm upto tomorrow haha x
  • loischapman
    Options
    lost 2.1 pound this week and 2.5 last week for a total of 4.6 pounds..pretty proud of my self..Its hard work! you have to be so disciplined...I have had major feeling of not feeling full lately..had to fight them.. good luck for the folowing week. thanks for all the challenges and kind words:heart::love:
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    lost 2.1 pound this week and 2.5 last week for a total of 4.6 pounds..pretty proud of my self..Its hard work! you have to be so disciplined...I have had major feeling of not feeling full lately..had to fight them.. good luck for the folowing week. thanks for all the challenges and kind words:heart::love:

You are doing a super job Lois! So glad you joined the group with us!! :flowerforyou:
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    no loss for me this week but no gain either which of course is better than a gain... but i dont think i will reach my goal for valentines but im gonna work harder and try my best... well done you all of you who lost and to all of us who didnt lets work really really hard this week...
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I lost 2lbs this week but can't get on spreadsheet to update as I'm on my phone, can someone please update for me? :-)
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Lost 5lbs this week :) really happy considering i put 7lbs on during the festive period!
    Well done everyone and for those who didn't have a loss this week im sure u will see results u want next week because u r all working so hard. x
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 lbs this week! Happy with that, thought I would gain, but I am happy!!!
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    I lost 2lbs this week but can't get on spreadsheet to update as I'm on my phone, can someone please update for me? :-)

I just posted it for you this morning :bigsmile:

Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Nothing this week. :(
    But I have 3 weeks left to lose 5lbs which is possible! :D:D Keeping positive.

Hope everyone else did well this week! :)
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    3 off last week, but 3 on this week. I knew it was too good to be true. I'm still smiling though.
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Better this week..down 1.5

Didn't exercise this week as I hurt my back but will be back at it starting today. Hoping to lose 2lbs this week.
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    no loss for me again this week im gonna put my cals back down and hope next week the scales will move..

WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU XXXXXXXXXXX
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    Thanks Andrea... and no gain is good too... don't get yourself down over it. :flowerforyou: Sometimes playing with your calories works!

I only lost .8, but I'm trying to look at it like "it's better than a gain"... just thought my number would be higher this past week. :embarassed: Oh well... onto next week, and will just have to work harder.

I don't think there's any way I can reach the goal I set for the Valentine's Day challenge, but I will still keep plugging along; every little bit that comes off is helping me get healthier. :love:

Let's all put our "nose to the grindstone" and work like crazy to do our best :wink: ... only two weeks (YIKES!!) left! :bigsmile:
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Gained 1lb this week, but im pretty sure that's it's thanks to T.O.M.

I've got 6lb to lose to reach my goal. Hoping i will be able to do it in 3 weeks :/

Hope everyone has a great week :)