GREEN TEAM: Week Three!!

2»

Replies

• 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,432 Member
    I did a core stability video today.
    I love my feet. They carry me through all of the adventures in life. Hmmmm... maybe I will pamper them with a foot rub today! :)
  • Hi Green Team!!! Well...Im moving over to the Red Team. As always, I wish you all success on your journey and don't forget I am just a stone throw away. I am still here to support each of you. Keep working hard Green. I appreciate all the support you've shown me while I was on this team.
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    I PUT IN 45 MIN. ON THE ELLIPTICAL [426 CAL.] TODAY AND WALKED 15 MIN. THIS MORNING. i SPENT THE MID. MORNING UNTIL MID. AFTERNOON WITH AN NEIGHBOR TAKING HER SHOPPING AND TO DOCTORS APPT.

i AM A GOOD LISTENER.
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 519 Member
    ohhh today someone said my bum looking small. Walked miles today
  • carrielynn62
    I just finished 60 min. of tae bo and burned 720 cal. Boy what a work out. looks like 3-4 inchs of snow tonight so i'm staying inn. It's a beautiful day.
  • Tigermomma66
    Tigermomma66 Posts: 90 Member
    ohhh today someone said my bum looking small. Walked miles today

That's awesome!! Makes you remember it's all worth it. :)
  • carrielynn62
    I've logged 45 min.on the treadmill today, and did 5 sets of crunches , my focus has been my abs this week. I'm also on track for over 7 hrs of cardio this week. i've been on track this weekend. It's been a great day!
  • 6mimi
    I did yoga for my core today. I love that I am willing to try new food items in order to be healthy. Today I tried kale chips. Not my thing... yuck... but I did try. :laugh:
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,161 Member
    Physical: I'm working on my legs so I've been walking alot this week. I've done 16 miles thus far.

Mental: I've been working on eating healthier. I went out and bought some different foods - applesauce, cuties, flat-out bread, greek yogurt w/granola. I've enjoyed eating these foods during the week.
  • carrielynn62
    I SPENT 50 MIN. ON THE ELLIPTICAL THIS MORNING AND ALSO A 30 MIN CIRCUT TONIGHT.FOR MY ABS. I DID 3 SETS OF CRUNCHES TONIGHT ALSO. I'M HOPEING TO BE DOWN A FEW POUNDS TOMARROW MORNING. I'M A GOOD LISTENER.
    BLESSINGS TO ALL
  • 6mimi
    I SPENT 50 MIN. ON THE ELLIPTICAL THIS MORNING AND ALSO A 30 MIN CIRCUT TONIGHT.FOR MY ABS. I DID 3 SETS OF CRUNCHES TONIGHT ALSO. I'M HOPEING TO BE DOWN A FEW POUNDS TOMARROW MORNING. I'M A GOOD LISTENER.
    BLESSINGS TO ALL

You are a great listener Carrie! :) Great job on all of your workouts this week.
  • 6mimi
    Physical: I'm working on my legs so I've been walking alot this week. I've done 16 miles thus far.

Mental: I've been working on eating healthier. I went out and bought some different foods - applesauce, cuties, flat-out bread, greek yogurt w/granola. I've enjoyed eating these foods during the week.

I think it is great that you are working on trying new healthy foods. I love greek yogurt. Maybe tomorrow I will try it with some granola too. Nice job remembering to take care of you out of your busy day!
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Hi all

Just got back from my road trip. Did great with eating well. Did some stairs at the hockey games, but people were looking at me funny.:smile: Didn't do so great on water and had some drinks. I managed to maintain and am looking forward to losing big next week!

Good luck tomorrow everyone!
  • Not sure if I will be able to log in before weigh in time tonight so here it is........194
  • momreloading
    momreloading Posts: 64 Member
    I weigh in this morning and now I'm 189.2

13796421.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,161 Member
    238 lbs today!
  • Previous weight: 212.8 :huh:
    Current weight: 210.0 :bigsmile:
  • volschick96
    volschick96 Posts: 19 Member