Challenges for weeks 1/10/12 - 1/23/12

Options
2»

Replies

• rosaidamiddleton
    rosaidamiddleton Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello hello!!!

I am sorry for the lack of update!! I am actually pretty happy though I havent been as suportive as I used to be, I am on my way there.

My report:
    Rest day for me.
    I did my measurements on monday.
    Trying to stick on a diet my dietician gave me (my best friend wedding is next sat Jan 28), so I am trying to cut my carbs and trying to balance everything.

Have an awesome evening :)
  • twilightfan20
    twilightfan20 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    1/18/12

My younger brother and only sibling turned 21 today!!
    I completed my food diary, but of course I was way over on everything.
    I didn't get to exercise because I was at the salon all day having my braids put in from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.!
    Drinking some water now after that cake. For my family, it was the right amount of sweet, but I actually found it to be very sweet for my taste.
    Back right at it tomorrow!!
    My cousin's wedding isn't until Feb. 11th, but the bridal shower and "fun" party is on Jan. 28th!!! Should be an interesting weekend. Congrats to your best friend!
    Glad your taking care of yourself hm_day!!!
  • twilightfan20
    Options
    1/19/12

Completed my food diary!
    Getting ready for a trip to the gym currently.
    Have finished half of my water.
    Have taken all of my vitamins this morning!
  • twilightfan20
    Options
    From 1/20/12

Completed my food diary.
    Only got in about half my water and took in all my vitamins.
    Didn't get to go to the gym, because I had to intern at the daycare I'm at, but it was an 8 hour day so, I think I burned a good amount of calories.
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to bet working at a daycare will burn a lot of calories. I'm definitely counting my time at the shelter today as exercise! Haha.
  • twilightfan20
    Options
    I actually wore my HRM during a whole day at work, and it said I'd burned 1900 calories during the entire day!

I missed 1/21/12 completion.

1/22/12

I did complete my food diary.
    Does cleaning count as exercise. I'm currently in the processing of doing laundry, taking down Christmas/Thanksgiving decorations (yes, I know it's very late!), and sweeping and dusting my room.
    I've only had 2 cups of water today, but I'm finding it hard to drink when I can't breathe out of my nose. My sinuses are driving me nuts!
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have what I had!
  • twilightfan20
    Options
    1/23/12

Completed my food diary!
    Went for my walk/run today!
    Haven't drunk any water yet =(. But here I go now =)!

Will we have new challenges tomorrow, or are we going to continue with these?