Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Goals for 2012?

Leigh_D
Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
What are your Health & Fitness Goals this year?

Other goals you would like to share?

:happy:

Replies

• My fitness goals is to exercise a minimum of 3 times a week and eat healthy. I figure if I do these two things, I'll reach my overall goal of good health and weight/fat loss.

I've loss about 100 lbs over the last year, but I've recently gained back about 10 to 15 lbs. So I really am trying to get motivated again.
  • eldersherry
    eldersherry Posts: 4 Member
    My goal for 2012 is to stick to my goals for 2012! C: Exercising at least 3 days a week and really trying to change my eating habits. I've always been over weight since like the 3rd grade and its time for it to stop. I want to be around to see my daughter grow up!
  • rosebayer
    rosebayer Posts: 27 Member
    My weight goal is to be 130 lbs by the end of September.
    My fitness goal is to run the Teton Dam half marathon in June.
    :)
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    My fitness goal is to meet the idaho state POST Fitness standards.
  • I have so many goals. My main goal is just to healthy and be able to keep up with my busy boys. :smile: I want to be down to 130. we will see what this new lifestyle will bring me.465265.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jim4sparks
    jim4sparks Posts: 2 Member
    I am a pilot in the Army National Guard and I have an annual flight physical in December. The past few years my weight and blood pressure have gone up, and my cholesterol has been high. I started at 242 lbs 3 1/2 months ago.
    My goal is to get down to 200 lbs. I am half way there from where I started 3 months ago. I haven't weighed 200 lbs in 20 years...

I plan to achieve my goal by focusing on:
    Staying reasonably close to my daily calorie goal
    Watch my portions and make better food choices
    Nothing is off limits but moderation is key
    I want to work out 3-5 times a week
    I want to drink 14 glasses of water a day
    Good luck to everyone on your goals
    and friend me if you want an accountability partner

8282891.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • My goal for 2012 is to get down to where I want to be and then live my life everyday in a way that I can help everyone around me be more healthy and enjoy life more. I want to teach several Hula Hoop Fitness and Hoop Dancing classes. I am holding back from that until I reach my weight loss goal though. Gives me something awesome to look forward too. I have to stay strong, but I know I will get there when I am ready!
  • mamalisa150
    mamalisa150 Posts: 11 Member
    My 2012 Goal is to lose another 15 pounds then get pregnant!
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    My goal is to get to my weight goal by November. It is difficult, but I have help. A sister is doing the weight loss journey with me, and I also have enlisted my son's help. I wanted him to help with my workouts, but he is trying to help with the food. He literally will take unhealthy snacks away from me. So I have to wrestle him if I really want a Twinkie or some other treat. I have only been desperate enough to do this once, and I won. lol
  • casNrice
    casNrice Posts: 14
    My goal is 50 lbs lighter by November 17th. I started at 263 in January weighed 243 at Doc's yesterday!! Slow going and a major lull in my progress for the past 3 months. Ready and needing to get a move on again. I got a jersey signed by my favorite Bronco...Shea McClellin and my deal with myself is that if I don't lose 50 lbs by Nov 17th, my son Shae's birthday, I have to give him the jersey as a birthday gift. I really want to keep my jersey!!!