Doing with God

Options
Cterral
Cterral Posts: 6 Member
I have tried many diets many many times through my life, but this time i asked God to lead me in the right program that would work for me and to give me strength and let me make good choices during my journey. I am on week 2 and I have never had so much success/motivation in any of my past weight lose plans, even when I did weight watcher and did lose 40 lbs I just gave up it was too hard. This time i know God lead me to Herbalife I absolutely love it. the shakes are good and they keep me full i dont feel like i need to snack and I have not needed a Soda at all I have been drinking Soda my whole life! and now have not had one in 2 weeks. Needless to say keep the Faith put your weight loss in Gods hands and I know you all will be succesful. look forward dropping a whole person off of me and watching all of you in your journey as well. :laugh:

Replies

• bevkaysmith
    bevkaysmith Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    A friend from church says he is on the G>E>D> diet. which is what I am doing...

G> GOD
    E> Exercise
    D>Diet

He was 370lbs in OCT 2011 first of Jan he was 306 lbs..
    Good luck..
  • violindarb
    Options
    I like that God, Exercise and Diet that you posted. It is really good because if I leave any of those out, I don't do so well. Thanks for sharing!
  • violindarb
    Options
    Hey Cterral, Giving up soda is really hard to do, good for you! I hope to drop a whole person this year too! I hope you all have a great weekend with your weight loss:)
  • srgregory
    Options
    I recently joined MFP but have been working at my new lifestyle since August 2011. Feel free to read how I have lost 60 lbs since then at http://www.facebook.com/ScottsNewLifestyle?sk=info. Working toward my last 15 lbs!
    Scott