Yeppie Week 5

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Hey Lovely's...

We are entering into Week 5 of Jillians Shed and Shed,

I can say it has gotten better but I am not doing it as many days do to Sculpting while in maintenance and not really trying to lose anymore....BUT I am still here standing and supporting...Cheering my ROCK OUT Girls on....Hope you all are still focusing on the form and getting this dvd complete along with the other challenges we have... We want to still finish strong...I did do a before picture so I can wait to see... Hope you all have a Super Day!

Replies

• LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I did Week 5 Level 2 Day 1 and I cut this level down to 3x a week its a killer....lol I think since I missed my second week I am going to do level one again next week. You have a fabulous fit day!!
  • juma4474
    juma4474 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This is definitely a butt kicker and I love it. I wish I had remembered to take a before picture because now that I am also in maintence mode, I'd love to see the definition it gives me since I'm not working on the scale going down any.

I've been using level 1 as more of a cardio workout mixed in with other things and level 2 as a scultpting/weight training day. They seem to each be more geered toward opposite goals, so I use them alternating days. It has been working pretty well so far.
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Week3 day 1 of level 2 for me (391cals)
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 2 complete! It didnt seem as bad this morning!:smile: Everyone have a great day.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm so behind SC! I only made it to Week 3/Day 2 b/c my glasses keep falling off. Also just got Insanity Asylum so I will see how I can re-visit this Shed & Shred again b/c I love me some Jillian.
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Day 2 Level 2 complete! :smile:
  • LovingCruz
    Options
    I have one more day on this level ...yayyyyyy
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Day 3 Level 2 complete. Thats all I will do for this workout this week. Heading out of town for the weekend, hoping to hit the workout room at the hotel! Everyone have a great weekend.:smile:
  • Tinycloe
    Options
    DAY 3! and I love it :heart: :bigsmile:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am going to get this workout in. and YEAH SUPER Happy Tomorrow starts the LAST WEEK!! You all have done super great on this one.. Lets get Pumped to end this workout with a bang!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm about to do this now!! Really don't feel like it, but I CAN do this;)
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Im Still Shedding and Shredding!! Mixing it up alot with strength training!! Doing both levels tomorrow!!
  • LovingCruz
    Options
    Hellooo out there, out there, out there :) How is everybody doing?