Runkeeper connected Apps

Options
pdworkman
pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
I really like Runkeeper and have been using it since about July.

I recently discovered iSmoothRun, and have been using it for most of my running - it tracks shoe mileage, tracks intervals, has a metronome, etc. - and it will post automatically to Runkeeper, even Runkeeper Live. I still use the Runkeeper app to record my non-running workouts, and those few runs that work better on Runkeeper than iSmoothRun (taking pictures to post to your map, doing walk/run intervals for a certain distance.)

My Runkeeper account is also linked to Fleetly and Earndit, and I'm waiting for my FitBit to arrive, though from what I have read on the RunKeeper forums, I probably won't link RK with FitBit. Earndit is great - I can't use all of their coupons/offers, but I have used the offers for Peeled Fruit and for FitOrbit.

I'm always watching for other RK connected apps that might be good!

Pam

Replies

• bcislander
    Options
    This is an add on for Google Chrome, but it works well: RunKeeper StreetTeam Feed Notifier

Only useful if you are a Google Chrome web browser user though!
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I also use fleetly. Love the app. it is so much fun! my name on there is jenn moore. if you can find me. lol
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    RunKeeper connects with Foursquare. Found out when I earned a 5K badge, and was initially confused as to how Foursquare knew what I was up to.

"Hey, remember that time you finished a 5K? Because it JUST happened. Feels good, doesn't it? Who knows... maybe some day you'll make it through a marathon!"
  • freyaheart
    freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I love love love being so connected right now!!

Apps and services connected to MFP and Runkeeper:

Fitbit
    GymPact
    Fitbolt
    Everymove
    Earndit
    Zombies, Run!

I am hoping to get an HRM here soon that will also connect to Runkeeper and MFP

What can I say I am a sucker for data collection. :wink: