Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1/15/12 Check in

m1nky
m1nky Posts: 104 Member
*I'll be out of town tomorrow through next Sunday so I'm checking in early this week and possibly late next week. Good luck on your food choices and exercise!

Starting weight: 150
Week 1: 147
Week 2: 146
Week 3: 143.7
Week 4: 144
Week 5: out of town
Week 6: 142
Week 7: 142
Week 8: 141
Current weight: 140

Weight lost: 1lbs
Total lost: 10lbs

Last weeks personal challenge: The gym is closed so work hard on food choices and videos.

I stayed under my calorie count every day (so far) this week. I've also finished the 30 day shred video twice this week (with plans to do it today) and gone on two 30 minute walks (this is note worthy because I live on an 18% inclined road).

This weeks challenge: We'll be skiing with friends next week. Awesome because that's a lot of exercise daily. Not awesome because they always bring wine and very cheesy/creamy crockpot meals and snacks. My challenge will be to eat conservatively and smart while still enjoying the week. I'll find out at the next weigh in!

Replies

• hebbby
    hebbby Posts: 70
    well done on the loss and meeting your challenge! Have fun skiiing!
  • m1nky
    Let me correct that: ~I~ don't ski anymore. I've found it hurts when you fall.
    Instead my daughter skis and I make my husband hike the trails with me.
    It's also easier to take photos when you don't have sticks attached to your feet. ;)

Have a good week!
  • hebbby
    I never got the hang of skiing but i like to snowboard on the rare occaision the opportunity arises. Hope you enjoy hiking though I'm sure the scenery is beautiful.
  • hebbby
    Check in:
    starting weight: 251
    week 1: 247
    week 2: 242
    week 3: 239
    week 4: 235
    week 5: 231
    week 6: no weigh in
    week 7: 228
    week 8: 225
    week 9: 224
    weight lost this week : 1lb
    total loss: 27 lbs

I was hoping to lose 2lbs this week but i am happy to see a loss at all. I managed to play squash twice this week but i have an exam on wednesday so i doubt this week will have much exercise inolved.
  • m1nky
    Does your scale show you exactly what you've lost? I just use the wii fit board because we don't actually own a scale and it will tell me the exact pounds lost. I usually round up or down depending on how close I am but sometimes knowing I worked hard and only having a 1 pound loss is depressing ... seeing that .4 or .6 tagged on the end can really help my mentality. Even if I won't count it in my log until it's a full pound knowing that it's there is motivating.

Losing weight during exam weeks was impossible for me so I am impressed with your pound.
    Good luck on your test Wednesday!
    ... Can you wish someone luck for something that has already passed?