January 22, 2012 - verse

Options
FuzzieJelly
FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I
am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins
and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender
mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! Psalm 103:1-5

Praise the Lord for my weight loss!!!

Replies

• LGOllie
    LGOllie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amen! Thank you for that post! There is so much to be thankful to God for! I am learning that even for the difficult times, I need to thank HIm. This life isn't it. We are in preparation for the next. And the next life will be so sweet, without the fears and the heartache we have here!
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    PRAISE THE LORD ANYWAY!!! That is on a card I carry in my Bible and while it isn't easy it does make life easier when we remember to praise Him in everything.

I am so thankful that 'He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.' which includes my bad habit of overeating or eating the wrong things. I have to ask Him daily to help me with this and when I listen to Him it works.
  • heatherdills
    heatherdills Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amen! Good word!
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    LOVE this Psalm!! thank you for posting!