Hello~

Options
Hi everyone, My name is Chelle. I am new to the group, I have over 100lbs to lose and I'm not sure where to start! I'm looking forward to my journey and getting to know all of you! I'm from Shelbyville, Indiana but hope to be moving to Florida within the next 6 months.

Replies

• Queenzombie74
    Options
    hey! How long ago did you start? Ive only been at it for a month but have lost 20lbs. :) Id be happy to help!
  • LaMacKee
    Options
    WoW 20 lbs in a month thats AWESOME i'm having a hard tie losing ANY weight i've cut out all red meat, pork, fried food, soda and fast food I did loose 4lbs but gained back 6 I'm sooooooo frustrated can you give me any advice?

15719867.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ChelleRenee1
    ChelleRenee1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'll take any help I can get! Today is my first day on MFP, I am starting first thing tomorrow morning! What did you do to lose 20lbs in one month? That is AMAZING...keep up the good work!
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good evening! I just joined tonight on the suggestion of a friend of mine who has been on here a couple of weeks and I fit this category perfectly. I am planning on starting tomorrow morning. Haven't really even had time to completely look around, but I know what I have to do. I also know a person online who lost over 120 pounds and is inspiring to me. I could use any help as well. Thanks!
  • jacquelinepatrice
    Options
    Hello I need some motivation i have quite a bit to loose, well i really want to get my body toned, I need some help tho anyone wanna be my workout motivate buddy.. a little bit about me I'am 24 a mom of 3 and step mom to one. I'am a stay at home mom spend my days cleaning, cooking, doing art with kids , i'am always home with the kids.. i don't get out much.. i have a fiance.. 2 dogs.. i like dancing ummm i doono if you wanna know anything else just ask me..
  • mrs07c
    mrs07c Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi i'm mel! using mfp and body media to help me lose 150lbs! :)
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi Chelle (and everyone else)!

I'm also a SAHM who needs to lose over 100 pounds. My MFP doesn't show it but I've lost 10 pounds as of 2 weeks ago. I started on 12/18, taking off 4 days around Christmas. I really need to purchase scales...and not weigh in just when I'm near my doctor's office! My youngest took our scales apart with his tool set. ((sigh)) He's almost 7. And makes me giggle! LOL

Shelbyville! We lived in Indiana - Terre Haute and Indianapolis - for 6 1/2 years, but moved back home in 1999.
  • kimistry35
    kimistry35 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies I'm Kimistry and I too need to lose a 100lbs. I have lost 19.7 so far and still have a 109 more to go. I started last year and gave up so Jan. 3,2012 I told myself I'm goning to take my life back. So I have lost 19.7 since the 3rd of Jan. NO GIVING UP THIS TIME.......
  • ChelleRenee1
    ChelleRenee1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, thanks for responding! I think we ALL need motivation to do this. Losing weight is one of the hardest things I will ever do. That is why I am so excited about MFP. Most of my close family members are thin so I don't get alot of at home support. They do not purposely set me back but they don't really understand what I am going through. I am here to give and get all of the support I can. Please add me as a friend if you are interested! I look forward to losing weight with you !