WIDE LEFT!

Options
See you at the Super Bowl!

Replies

• justnname
    justnname Posts: 162
    Options
    What a finish! My voice is so horse from all the screaming..
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My 5 yr old LOVES the Patriots! I couldn't sit down when the Ravens were kicking the field goal. When they missed (that poor poor kicker) we were screaming so loud. My son was jumping up and down and hugging me. This is his first Superbowl that he can remember!

The rest of the night as we watched the Giants/Niners, he kept randomly saying, "Man, I can't believe we're going to the Superbowl" LOL.

Come on Patriots!! We need our revenge!
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    He missed . . . The crowd at Gillette Stadium goes crazy .... The people I was with (at a party) went crazy - What a game !!!!

Revenge is coming . . . Be affraid Giants fans . . . Be very affraid !!!

***GO PATRIOTS***
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    everything is aligning quite nicely.....GO PATS!!!
  • usafmsc
    usafmsc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That was awesome...not pretty, but awesome! It was great to see our defense with a passion/taste/drive/mojo to finish the deal with the Ravens. I'm sure Bill B will continue to motivate the boys to finish the job with the Giants.

Wow, I've never quite seen Tom that po'd at himself...he's definitely hungry for a SB win. Nobody jumps over that pile in the end zone, takes a hit from R. Lewis and spikes the ball hard. Good on him.

I'm guessing we're going to see a brutally tight passing (and running) "clinic" in Indianapolis...