Wow!!! A 100

Options
Wow we are over a 100 members in a week! That is awesome!!!!

So lets get chatting!! :)

What do you guys do for work...Do you have a desk job like I do where I swear my butt is flat from sitting on it all day? A stay at home mom - if you do God Bless You....I have to say that is the toughest job!!! I swear going to work is my vacation from my children (they are 5 and 3) and then when I get home I had a break and am excited to see them! lol

Or something else??

I work for a property mgmt company and am the cash manager. Which is kind of like I play monolopy all day!! :)

Replies

• esmejocelyn
    Options
    Hey!

Well I have a desk job as well....which some days i wished i was running around! but can't complain lol I work for McDonalds Corporate doing their payroll:) I have to say that I love this site! reassures me that I'm not alone in the battle of the bulge! Quick question...have you tried any of those mud wraps that are supposed to help you lose inches?? just wondering since I have been hearing about those lately
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom! I have four children but three of them are in school during the day! So it's me and my little man for the day! So whatever I'm doing he's doing, its so cute to see him run along side me while I'm on the treadmill or him trying to kick me off my gym so he can do it! My day is buy with cleaning, cooing, exercising and so much more!
  • bed2883
    bed2883 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have a desk job. I work in HR, which can get pretty stressful. I love it though.
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I am an accountant. I have a 6 yr old daughter that keeps me pretty busy too:)
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I work a few hours over nights that way I'm able to get 2 of the 4 kids to and from school and activities. So I'm home all day with the little one....and the biggest one.
  • lynzinnc
    Options
    I'm a teacher. It is actually mostly a desk-job right now though because I am working with at-risk students and online students in a lab. They click away most of the day and beyond a few laps to check on their progress, I'm monitoring from my computer. I have a 1 yo and a 3 yo, plus 3 rescued dogs. I get up at 5 am and am dead by the kids' bedtime! I love my job, but I'm definitely not burning the calories I did when I was a regular classroom teacher!
  • MountainMia
    MountainMia Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mommy of 3 girls (6,3,and 10 months) we also have a big dumb dog that we rescued this summer. I live in AK and it's a lot of work this time of year just keeping the house warm, the driveway plowed and getting everyone to and from wherever we're going with all our hats, coats, gloves, socks, boots, snowpants, and all the other necessary kid stuff.
  • SMN71
    SMN71 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I work part time as an LPN sometimes I sit at a desk & sometimes not.. I have 2 girls ( 3 & 5).