Have you had a day where your neglected your nutrition. Wha

Options
“For though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again, but the wicked are brought down by calamity” – Proverbs 24:16

You will fall down along this journey. You will have days where you fail, but with God’s help you will rise again and again. Do not get frustrated with yourself. The most important day is tomorrow where you get an opportunity to rise again and get back on track.

Replies

• TiffanyL71
    Options
    Happened to me way too often but I’ve reached a point in my life when I decided that I had to approach each day as a new one. If I didn’t I would continue to be a tired and frustrated person. I stress about everything and part of my spiritual growth has been about learning to give it over to God. That doesn’t just apply to certain things He wants us to give it ALL over to Him. I love passage in Matthew;

30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. 34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. -Matthew 6:30-34

I haven’t quite got it down just yet but I’ve really grown in this area of my life. I pray every morning, every single morning, for God’s guidance with my journey to a healthier me. And if I’m being truly honest when I have bad days its because I’ve ignored him or I’ve let doubt and temptation win. I’ve got a lot be thankful for though and that’s why I don’t stop trying. God blessed me with a wonderful husband and precious boy. He’s commissioned me to take care of them in the only way a wife and mother can. I can’t do that when I feel so terrible. I’m talking physically, not mentally. And besides pressing on for my family I do it for Jesus because I want to share my faith and my love. I want to be his hands and feet. I’ve been asked to participate in several outreach venues but I’ve declined some due to my weight and overall physical health. I won’t give up. I won’t ever give up