Introduce Yourself

Options
My name is Melissa Garcia and I run the money saving blog ConsumerQueen.com and the food blog MyRoyalKitchen.com. I have 2 kids and have been married for 16 years. I live in Oklahoma. I love to sing and dance and you can sometimes catch me on my XBOX Kinect doing Dance Central LOL

Now it's your turn to introduce yourself and don't forget to say how you found us!

PS: You can add me as a friend here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/TheConsumerQueen

Replies

• twoleggedmermaid
    Options
    My name is Michele Nixon, I like to mix things up or I get bored quickly. I like spinning, yoga, Zumba I'm always trying new stuff
  • TheConsumerQueen
    Options
    Welcome Michele, I LOVE Zumba! I haven't been in awhile since I started working.. How did you find us?
  • MamaMizzle
    MamaMizzle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Emily (or "Mamamizzle"), mommy of 3 (ages 4,2,1). I need to lose 30 lbs. in order to get back to my pre-prego weight and I love to Zumba, take Step classes (okay, I "like" Step) and grit my teeth through spin class at the Y. I was born and raised in California, but we recently moved to Oklahoma City.

I know of the Consumer Queen through the coupon site, found about this support group through Facebook and have attended one of Consumer Queen's coupon classes!
  • ChangingJojo
    ChangingJojo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jo Anne. I've been following consumer queen on FB for a while and found a post about this group today. I am working to lose 60 more pounds in hopes that I can get my PCOS under control in order to hopefully get pregnant.

I walk at work every break and I love EA Sports active on my playstation 3. I try to get 4 of those workouts a week. I've been working on a more balanced diet with whole foods so I'm always looking for recipes!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • TheConsumerQueen
    Options
    Welcome Emily! I love Zumba and I wish I had more time to take classes
  • TheConsumerQueen
    Options
    Welcome Joanne,

I work out at lunch as well. I wish I could find a better way to log those calories on those games! Feel free to add any meal solutions
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    HI I am Rachel. I live in Edmond with my hubby of 16 years, and our three daughters. 16, 11, & 8.
    I work full time and also help Melissa with her CQ Blog. You may know me as Princess Rachel.

I need to lose 80 more pounds as of today! Whoot. I have lost 30.5 so far..

Feel free to add me to your friends list!
  • kathied41
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kathie aka Princess Kathie on Consumer Queen. I'm from north west PA in between Erie n Pittsburgh[1 hr either way]. Married 20yrs this sept, no kiddos, just 1 very spoiled "furkid"
    I've already lost 60 pounds, but need to lose another 50-60. I have severe pain issues which make it hard to work out some days-I have RA, OA and Fibromyalgia.
  • TheConsumerQueen
    Options
    Hey Kathie its about time you got on here LOL