Mom of 3

Options
Hello Everyone. I am a mom of 3 who works full time. I am really trying to find some time for me to focus on getting into shape. I need to lose at least 30 lbs to start. I could use some help from women who understand that some days we just can't exercise for 30 mins because we simply do not have it! Between working full time, running kids in every which way, tending to our homes and our 'duties' there, it is just too much some days. I particularly have trouble motivating myself to get up and move when I do finally have 15 minutes to myself. I just want to feel good about myself. Will you help?

Replies

• ChristieOck
    Options
    I am a mother of 2, and can relate with you!! I have been trying to get into the routine of doing a Jillian Michaels 30 min Get Ripped DVD everyday - but I've yet to do it all at once!! Personally - I break out the moves all day long. If I have 2 minutes before someone needs something I will do jumping jacks, while playing with baby on the floor I will get in some sit ups, squats while I brush my teeth etc. etc. I know it is not the same as hitting the gym, but at the end of the day, it all counts!
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am also a mom of 2 and i know how it is most definitely! I will get up an hour earlier every morning and do my workout. I have been doing Supreme 90 and I love it because they are less than an hour workouts and they kick your butt! Don't forget moms, you can add in your daily cleaning and cooking in your workout log too because believe it or not, you really do burn calories doing those things too! But do what you can! if you can get a workout in 3 times a week, thats great! and if you cant, dont beat yourself up about it! :wink: