RED TEAM WEEK 3 WEIGH IN

Options
jomom2
jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
Hello Red Team! Pam has asked me to post a weigh in for your team. Please, remember to log your weigh ins before Wednesday night.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE FORMAT:

PW(PREVIOUS WEIGHT)

CW(CURRENT WEIGHT)

Good luck RED TEAM!!!

Replies

• dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PW: 179.1
    CW: 177.1

Helpers: All the support on MFP and trying to do my best for Team Red. Also not losing much weight last week I felt that I kind of "carried" some weight loss into this week. To be fair the biggest drop I had was Tuesday to Wednesday following my weigh in last week. Lol.

Hinderances: The availability of chocolate at night ;) Can't shops stop selling it at after 7pm or something???

Big GOOD LUCK to everyone else in Team Red. Go Team!!! :)
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    PW: 183.2
    CW: 179.4
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    PW: 173.7
    CW: 170.4

After a 1.8lb gain last week, I used that to get myself back on track. This was a very hectic week for me and sooo hard with temptatiions. I had my son's birthday party and we mad all the food ourselves. So there was some really good stuff. BUT I did not eat anything that I was not supposed to eat before the party. At the party, I am not going to lie, I allowed myself to have some stuff and a piece of cake. Then I gave ALL the leftovers away!!!! And now.....time to focus on WEEK 4!!!! WOWZERS!!!!!!!

Good Luck Red TEAM!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PW: 177.6
    CW: 177.0

7820655.png
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    PW: 161.2

CW: 159.8

I am finally under 160!!!!! I feel like it took me so long to get there because I have been hovering at the low 160's for a while now. Anyway,,,,,,It is funny because I overate one night and the next morning I was under 160. I think I have finally realized that I need to actually make the 1200 calories and sometimes it doesn't hurt to go over a bit.
  • dicove
    dicove Posts: 36
    Options
    p. w. 160 lbs
    c . w. 159 lbs
    :ohwell:
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    previous 170
    current 167
  • robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Pw: 180.5
    Cw: 179.0

I thought I would have lost more than that this week,because I have worked so hard never going over my calories and running and cross fit,but I guess I'm gaining muscle. So hoping for more next week. Good job to everyone who's weighed in and good luck to those to come. GO RED TEAM!!!!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    PW 182.5
    CW 181.2

Hi everyone, when it comes to losses, I will take it. Decided not going to dwell or fret over small losses-just going to be thankful that it is a loss.
    You are all doing fantastic!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!!!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    PW 175.8
    CW 174.2
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    PW: 166.4
    CW: 163
    Go Red Team!!!!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Sorry... Not so great this week... But a loss is a loss...:tongue: ..

PW: 172
    CW: 171

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    PW: (172)
    CW: (169.4)
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    PW 157
    CW 154

I was really proud of myself this week. This weekend I went to a bday party where they BBQ'd delicious looking hamburgers, hotdogs had all the fixin's YUM LOL But, I made all 4 kids a plate and didn't have a single bite! Sunday morning I made the family biscuits and gravy (my favorite), eggs and bacon and again didn't have a single bite! I did not cheat once this whole week!

I am really hoping in 2 weeks, 3 weeks tops I can be down in the 140's, which I haven't been in about 4 years!
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    PW: 168
    CW: 166
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    PW: 166

CW: 164

2 more pounds lost!!
  • deborah_mccartney
    Options
    PW 151

CW 153

I am soooooo DISSAPPOINTED, i've put on two pounds, and I was extra good and exercised loads, i dont know what has went wrong to be honest!

Let the red team down this week but it hasnt dishartened me next week I am aiming for 3 pounds and trying really hard again!

:(
  • RimRK
    RimRK Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    PW: 162.4
    CW: 163.4

I....I...I..oft! I didn't cheat, I workout in the gym like a machine for an 1.5 hrs a day, 6 days a week. I did get my TOM last night though..Dose that impact anything? I'm so sorry Red Team. I have let you down:( I started adding some of exercise, one of my MFP friends said I might be plateau for not eating enough. OFFFTTTTT! I am going to start doing yoga before I go to sleep. I won't disappoint you guys next week!
    Rim
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Previos weight: 173.4
    current weight: 173
    So I have only lost .4 lbs, but I workout hard and I am eating probably better than I have ever eaten. Also, was not expecting a high number when I have lost about 7lbs in 2 weeks.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Previous Weight: 225.4
    Current Weight: 226.8

I put on 1.4lbs this week. I think I know why....My water intake was minimal. I'm usually a good water drinker but this week I didn't drink much. Sorry team! I'm back on track now tho. Next week will have a different outcome. I've been hitting the gym hard and watching my portions.

Congrats to everyone.