Favorites things about the videos

When I first did the program I was on a board that posted things people thought were funny or inspirational. Watching the videos over and over and listening to him go on and on I have several moments but the one thing that I always say that I stole from Tony is...."man-o man-o Manischewitz" as his uncle used to say.

Anybody else have favorite quotes or situations?

Replies

• I think I love everything, but I always mock "happiness is this right here..." and "I don't believe in aging, I've got your aging right here, etc.... " Tony is funny and knows how to break your mind from the pain!!!
  • "I hate it ... but I love it!"
  • Some more, off the top of my head:

“Tip of the day - Don’t smash your face!” - I think of that every time I do tricep extensions now!

"Ain't no such thing as a sanity clause!" - Dreya cracks a joke!

"All right we've got two legs, let's do the other one." - from the same video with 1-legged Eric.
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    ARX: "They're working hard I know you are!".....not really what he says but the goofy tone of voice he uses.
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    "German potato soup"

(During neck stretches) "Let the weight of your head do the work. Mine weighs about 600 lbs... and there ain't a damn thing inside."
  • TexasPatriot
    TexasPatriot Posts: 63 Member
    I think it's a little funny how strict he is with every one except Dreya. He's in love with her.
  • He definitely has it for her.

Tony does a good job keeping it light, but I could do without his pteradactyl sounds. :^ )>

Actually, I think it's best when you get to the point that you can pop-in some earbuds and just keep the DVD on in the background to make sure you're on track.
  • TexasPatriot
    My wife's favorite: Pretend that you're posing for the cover of Downward Dog Magazine
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    I think it's a little funny how strict he is with every one except Dreya. He's in love with her.

So agree!!!
  • I think it's a little funny how strict he is with every one except Dreya. He's in love with her.

Don't forget BLAM!
  • bengibson3
    bengibson3 Posts: 2 Member
    "Scissors....get it?"

"Tip of the day...don't the do this everyday"

"This is Pam...we call her BLAM!!"
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    There is an old pay phone in the background that you can see during one of the videos (I think Legs & Back, but cant remember).
    Also, I love..... "Cheeseburgers, french fries, Coca-Cola; oops I said it. Drink your water people."
  • TexasPatriot
    Chest shoulders and Tris video cool down: Tony- Hey ____ what are you stirring in your pot? Guy- I'm stirring up trouble.

Then Tony gets mad for him telling a better joke than Tony.