RED TEAM WEEK 4 CHALLENGE

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
HELLO RED TEAM! HOW IS EVERYONE DOING??? ARE WE STILL FOCUSED LIKE YOU WERE IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHALLENGE? ARE WE TRYING OUR BEST TO INCORPORATE OUR NEW HEALTHIER HABITS ON A DAILY BASIS? I HAVE DECIDED THAT THIS IS THE WEEK WE REGROUP A LITTLE. LET'S TAKE A MOMENT AND LOOK BACK TO HOW WE STARTED.

WEEK 1 CHALLENGE: DRINK WATER (ALL)
WEEK 1 CHALLENGE: 100 CRUNCHES/SIT UPS PER DAY (RED TEAM)

WEEK 2 CHALLENGE: FIND SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT YOURSELF EVERYDAY (ALL)
WEEK 2 CHALLENGE: LIMIT FOOD INTAKE TO 2 HOURS BEFORE BEDTIME(RED TEAM)

WEEK 3 CHALLENGE: 7 HOURS OF EXERCISE PER WEEK (ALL)
WEEK 3 CHALLENGE: NO EXCUSES (RED TEAM)

NOW WHAT I WANT FOR US TO DO IS LOOK AT THIS ABOVE LIST AND SEE WHICH ONES HAVE BECOME PART OF OUR LIFESTYLE AND WHICH ONES WE STILL NEED TO WORK ON. PICK THE ONE(S) THAT YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON AND MAKE THAT YOUR PERSONAL CHALLENGE FOR THE WEEK!

GOOD LUCK RED TEAM!!!!

PAM :)

Replies

• StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I will accept the 7 hours of exercise a week challenge again for this week. Once I looked at the actual numbers, I realized I was not getting as many hours in a week as I had thought! Good idea for this challenge!
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm going to work on 7 hours of exercise and Positive thinking!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I am also going to work on the 7 hr challenge and water intake again! I usually do pretty good.....but when I forget ......i slip!!! FOCUS time!!!! And def.....NO EXCUSES!!!!!!! :)
  • ingot81
    ingot81 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Looks like I need to look at my water then!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I need to do the WEEK 2 CHALLENGE: LIMIT FOOD INTAKE TO 2 HOURS BEFORE BEDTIME.:smile:
  • dicove
    dicove Posts: 36
    Options
    I need to work on the 7 hours and crunches again, alot of stress lately and need to get back on track, :embarassed: :frown: :cry:
  • prsconch
    prsconch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am going to do the 7 hours again and work on the positive affirmations.
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I will be working on my water intake.
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'll be working on my water intake. I also want to wish everyone good luck this week. No matter what happened this past week, this is a new week. We can do this!! :smile:
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I am going to try to hit the 7 hours of exercise.. Last week I did 4 1/2 which is still 30 mins every morning plus a 1 hour session with my trainer... It is just hard to find the time to do any more... WHOOPS!! That sounded a lot like an EXCUSE!!..

No EXCUSES!! I am in for 7 hours!!

Cheers,

Alisison
  • taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    The water intake has become a norm for me :-D I will take the 7 hours of exercise
  • rainlover007
    Options
    I need to 7 hours of Exercise!
  • shawnaf77
    Options
    2 hours before bedtime...gonna be a tough one!
  • robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Gonna go for 7 hours of exercise. This one is going to be tough...
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I'm doing well not eating 2 hours before bedtime surprisingly.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    How is my RED TEAM doing??? Are you conquering that challenge??? Have a Great week!!!!

33c2a2d.jpg
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    How is my RED TEAM doing??? Are you conquering that challenge??? Have a Great week!!!!

33c2a2d.jpg

I'm doing great this week. I have been up on my water daily and I'm haven't been eating past 7pm. I even tried something at the gym I never tried before....a spin class!!! Very challenging but I made it through!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Here are some words for thought:

n7yv5.jpg

Stole this from Courtney of BL 12!!!! So true!!!!!!!!!

TGIF!!!!

Pam :)
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good drinking all my water and not eating 2 hours before bed. Not sure if I will get the 7 hrs in this week b/c i've been under the weather this week. I did start my first day of couch to 5k this morning.....and surprisingly it didn't kill me, lol. Hope all of the red team are having a good week.

7820655.png
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hope youa re all still pumped up and doing good!!!! Have a fabulous weekend!