Weight Lose Goals Monthly

Options
I've lost 10 pds last month & I have 30 more pds to go. My goal this month is to lose another 10 pds hopefully. I've been portioning my meals to help me with my goal. Any other idea's on losing weight?

Replies

• JodyGirl29
    JodyGirl29 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10 pds last month & I have 30 more pds to go. My goal this month is to lose another 10 pds hopefully. I've been portioning my meals to help me with my goal. Any other idea's on losing weight?

Way to go girl!! I've lost 27 lbs in the last year, but only the
    last 4 since joining this site.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    i have only lost 3lbs since december it keeps going up and down i weigh in every thusday so im hoping i have lost again but , my goal is to lose 10lbs and well as far as ideas i spoke with a personal trainer and they told me you have to have to switch up your work out routine as often as possible other wise your body adapts so he said a big mistake a lot of ladies make is always going straight to elliptical or treadmill and he said you shouldnt do this switch them off or do weight lifting or running outdoors, etc, you get it switch it up .... only idea i know with so little info
  • annanoel21
    annanoel21 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have only lost 4 lbs since joining this site. I believe I could have lost more if I logged my meals. Yesterday I bought me an appetite suppressant called A.C.E. It has helped with my cravings and snackings so far. I hope to lose 15 lbs this month. By eating better, portion control, and working out. I want to be at 160 by May, yes I know that's a longshot. I am going to work hard to get to my goal. It is possible!
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    When I stick to the very strict plan of healthy eating and exercise most days the weight falls off. But it is very hard to be so strong when life is so busy and ever changing.

Let's all keep up the good work.
  • amcastlecups
    amcastlecups Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In addition to changing your eating, you can make little changes such as taking the stairs or parking further away when you go to the grocery store. It may not seem like much but those are extra steps taken and extra calories burned! Good Luck!
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have lost 6 lbs since joining in October. :happy: