Challenge: 30 pushups by Jan. 31

Options
2»

Replies

• KCoyoteco
    Options
    What do you do if your wrists are killing you while doing push-ups?

You need to purchase some push up stands. Here is a link to some some I randomly chose to illustrate what I'm talking about. There are various styles and I'm sure variations in quality. http://www.****ssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11756525&010=SKU-10531201&cid=CSE:&cid=CSE:GooglePLAs&003=4239056

These will take the pressure off of your wrists.
  • onawho
    onawho Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    how did everyone do?
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm up to a total of 55 in my 5 sets. I'm on Week 4, Day 1, Level 1 of the Hundred Push Ups program.

My one set max is 20, so I have improved by 8 this month. I'm very happy with my progress.
  • SophinMaine
    SophinMaine Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    KCoyote I can't open that link. Thanks for the idea tho, I'll look into it.. Right now I can only do 10 push-ups at a time before my wrists call it quits. If I try to push through the pain then I'm sore for days and I need to be able to use my wrists in everyday life, lol.
  • Blugal1
    Options
    Whoo! Just did my 30 in a row.

This challenge definitely made me a bit more dedicated. Now... I think I am going to have to re-challenge myself on the planks... we will see later (have to go ride right now).
  • jingoace
    jingoace Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow... just went to the 100pushups website... that looks like a challenge!
    Thanks for posting it! I think I will start tomorrow (feb 1) & see how far I can get..
    Are you going to create a new thread for Feb? or just continue with this one?
    :) J
  • Blugal1
    Options
    Good idea, jingoace. I will start a new topic (so that the title is appropriate!)