Options
    PW: 216
    CW: 212.5
  • Raspberrydelight
    Raspberrydelight Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    PW: 253.2

CW: 251.6

Down -1.6 this week...not bad for being in bed 4 days in a row....I am finally starting to feel better and hope to start workout a bit more either tonight or tomorrow! Have a great week everyone!!
  • fromfat2fit2012
    fromfat2fit2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    PW 211
    CW 210.4
  • chicagoposh
    Options
    PW: 253.8

CW: 252.3
  • clareholbrook
    Options
    PW - 265
    CW - 261

This is good as I have been very ill and have a chest infection so exercise will be my personal challenge this week!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    PW:351.0
    CW:350.4

I initially felt like this number was not worthy of recording...0.6...like really???...But after some thought, I realized that my journey here is not just about the number. I guess where the challenge is concerned it is, but for the long haul, I am learning and my body is changing and so I will take my 0.6 loss, because I earned that and it puts me that much closer to my goal!
  • lgrier2012
    Options
    0 lbs current
    Last week 365 not a good week...my mom's friend and my former babysitter was murdered ..Carol Rhim...please pray for her family
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    PW: 284
    CW: 284

No change, but that's a good thing versus gaining like I thought I was!
    Options
    previous weight 208
    current weight 208
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    Previous Week: 255.9
    This week: 256.5

+0.6 :'( I am SOO sad about this!! I have been a top 3 loser since the beginning for this group and now I am GAINING! UGHH ... I hate being a chick! ... I hope that this is will drop and then a whole lot this week!

I made some bad choices in the past week, a couple days I went over my cal allowance, but for the most part I stay under... But I did not work out once and I know that is a huge part of my sucess is from working out. This week I am committing to getting back on that ski machine and in front of that Wii Zumba!!!!! I promise you Black team, I will be a top 3 loser once again :D
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options

+0.6 :'( I am SOO sad about this!! I have been a top 3 loser since the beginning for this group and now I am GAINING! UGHH ... I hate being a chick! ... I hope that this is will drop and then a whole lot this week!

I made some bad choices in the past week, a couple days I went over my cal allowance, but for the most part I stay under... But I did not work out once and I know that is a huge part of my sucess is from working out. This week I am committing to getting back on that ski machine and in front of that Wii Zumba!!!!! I promise you Black team, I will be a top 3 loser once again :D
    Stick with it. You've got this!! I understand fully about being a woman but guess what.... It's not gonna change any time soon so we have to deal with it. I'm sure you will work extra hard this week and we will see another great loss from you!!
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    0 lbs current
    Last week 365 not a good week...my mom's friend and my former babysitter was murdered ..Carol Rhim...please pray for her family
    Hang in there, and prayers are being sent your way!
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    PW:351.0
    CW:350.4

I initially felt like this number was not worthy of recording...0.6...like really???...But after some thought, I realized that my journey here is not just about the number. I guess where the challenge is concerned it is, but for the long haul, I am learning and my body is changing and so I will take my 0.6 loss, because I earned that and it puts me that much closer to my goal!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Not worthy??? A loss is a loss and what you have lost is amazing!! You are an inspiration to us all. Way to go!!
  • brittmg
    brittmg Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Pw 226
    Cw 222
  • Timeformyself
    Timeformyself Posts: 33 Member
    Options

• Timeformyself
    Timeformyself Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Just keep going. It isn't always easy but in the end it is worth it. Don't beat yourself about about and move on. Next week will be an amazing week.
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I did my measurements tonight and I have lost 18.25" since January 10th - that made me SO happy :D I feel positive right now!! I am so thankful for all my black teammates! :)
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I did my measurements tonight and I have lost 18.25" since January 10th - that made me SO happy :D I feel positive right now!! I am so thankful for all my black teammates! :)
    that is awesome!!!! Congrats!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    OK Black Team! Thank yo for all of your weigh-ins!!! We have concluded this weeks weigh -ins. I will have the results up shortly!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!