The First Military Wives Group Friday Weigh-in!

Options
ErinBEW
ErinBEW Posts: 45 Member
Hello,

It looks like we had a couple more people weigh in on Friday mornings; therefore, going with the majority, we'll do a Friday weigh-in starting with December 2, 2011. Also, I plan to continue our weekly weigh-ins past 5 weeks, but I figure that we could start with a shorter-term, attainable goal.

I have begun a Google Doc for our progress which I'll tinker around with when I have more time. Everyone who said they are interested is included on the list. You should be able to add yourself to it if you don't see your name. You should also be able to add your weight each week yourself. If you want me to update your info for you, just shoot me a message with your weigh-in. I am using 12/02/2011 as my "Starting Weight".

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av6qewCR8ZXUdE4xcDU5X3BfZkJmSlZ1alFkRDF6TWc

Best of luck to everyone! We can do it ladies!

- Erin

Replies

• Pandahead
    Pandahead Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Very cool. Thank you for setting this up!
  • ErinBEW
    Options
    Very cool. Thank you for setting this up!

You're welcome. I hope it keeps us motivated. I didn't reach my goal this week... Oh well. Today's a new day and this week will be better!
  • ItsTiffanyFTW
    ItsTiffanyFTW Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group yesterday and I looked at your doc this morning for the Friday weigh-ins... I noticed you were at the end of your 5 week goals. Are you going to post a new spread sheet?
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Lost 8.5 in 5 weeks! Didn't reach my goal, but since we had 2 major holidays I am not going to freak out about it. Thanks for putting this together...can't wait for the next one!!!
    Maybe we could do six weeks this time??? LOL! I am just saying that because my birthday is in six weeks and I already have a goal for myself for that day!!!
    Thanks again!!!
  • MollyMeghan5
    MollyMeghan5 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group yesterday and I looked at your doc this morning for the Friday weigh-ins... I noticed you were at the end of your 5 week goals. Are you going to post a new spread sheet?

I was wondering the same thing!
  • WanderLaura
    Options

I was wondering the same thing!

Me too!! :)
  • ErinBEW
    Options
    I sure am! I will let you know when it is up. :) Thank you for asking.

- Erin
  • MollyMeghan5
    MollyMeghan5 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks Erin! I can't wait to start this!
  • kristypie
    kristypie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just got my TMO about a week ago and haven't been able to find my scale yet! I guess I need to burn some more calories in a feverish search tomorrow...
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Can i be added? I was going to add myself but i didnt want to mess anything up. :o) Weigh-in yesterday was 132.8 goal of 128.
  • ArchangelaJ
    Options
    I put my name on the list, but I don't know how to do the nifty blue hyperlink thing for my name. Help?
  • fae14
    fae14 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I put my name on the list, but I don't know how to do the nifty blue hyperlink thing for my name. Help?

I went into the doc and saw that you had the hyperlink already, so I copied the numbers you already put it and deleted your name from the bottom. I also added in my numbers using my start as 150 instead of 146 because I didn't really try losing weight until I hit 150 (I was 146 on 1/02/12, and then gorged myself when my husband left for Germany again).
  • ArchangelaJ
    Options

I went into the doc and saw that you had the hyperlink already, so I copied the numbers you already put it and deleted your name from the bottom. I also added in my numbers using my start as 150 instead of 146 because I didn't really try losing weight until I hit 150 (I was 146 on 1/02/12, and then gorged myself when my husband left for Germany again).

Thank you so much! I must have missed it.