Hello all

Options
karmagl81
karmagl81 Posts: 8 Member
I have tried to do p90x many times and failed, I get busy and forget. So 2 weeks ago I started it, did it for a week then got the flu :( So I restarted yesterday, and this time I would like to follow a better diet too. My shoulders ache from yesterday and right now I am sitting on the couch trying to get the motivation to do day 2

Replies

• TexasPatriot
    TexasPatriot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Come on hit play!!!! You can do it.
  • xraveneyez
    Options
    My first week Oh I am kinda sore and i had to modify a bit But i feel great I weigh 240 and its been hard I lost 70 pounds just walking and lifting weight But i hit a flat spot and wanted to kick start it again and i lost 5 pounds the first week but I am going to bring it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is also to give encouragement to people my size that hey if i can do this you cab to
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I started and stoped a few years ago, and then a year ago i got serious and did the full 90 days straight. I got incredible resuls. However, the program does take time out of your schedule, and I'll admit, I got lazy and gain much of it back and my fitness level went down. But I'm here pushing play again, and this time into week 5, i feel awesome and energized to Bring It!! You can do it, just keep pushing play!!